View Thread

Atheists Today » Easy Reading » Funny Zone
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Caption That Photo
Hypatia
This is a game that some of the members from the old Atheists.com forums, and the new AtheistAlliance.net forums, like to play.

The way it works is that someone - in this case it'll be me, since I'm starting us off - posts a photo and anyone who wants to play then posts captions to the photo. The person who posted the photo then chooses the caption they like the best, based on whether they think it's the funniest, the wittiest, most clever, etc., and the person who posted that caption is then the 'winner' and gets to post the next photo for captioning and it's all repeated again, and again, and again.

It's pretty much at the discretion of the person who posts the photo and decides which caption they like the best, thus choosing the winner, to decide the period of time to allow people to post captions - usually around two to four days, depending on how many people 'normally' play the game. Give people a chance to get their captions in before choosing a winner.

See? It's really a lot of fun and can bring in some hilarious captions.

This is a photo that someone already posted once, but I chose it again because of the humor value. I wanted to give the people here who've never captioned it a chance to do so, and I hope the ones who have already don't mind giving it a second go.

Have fun folks!

i97.photobucket.com/albums/l206/beadbum/bushturkey512.jpg
i97.photobucket.com/albums/l206/beadbum/FFRFBBAT.jpg

Sinny
Um Patia huney *cough* (whistles)

Wasn't this picture already captioned on the other thread and well um we sort of already know the captions or could look them up. Maybe a pic no one has seen before might be a good start.

Just a suggestion. I have one but I might get banned for using it.

Hypatia
Is there already a thread like this at this site? If so I didn't see it.

Do you mean the thread by the same title at CD's forums Sin?

seeker

"Seriously George, the bird gives blow jobs"

"Well, okay, I'll try it but nobody tell Laura."

RayvenAlandria
Ooooohhhh...a "TURK-off", I thought you told me to go...
Edited by RayvenAlandria on 08/19/2008 17:12

Bob of QF

That bird always looks for small change...
Quantum Junction: Use both lanes

Reality is that which is left, after you stop believing.

derF

Careful there Georgy I think you are about to get dewormed!
I'll drink to that. Or anything else for that matter.

Hypatia
Funny stuff so far peeps.

I'm going to wait one more day, just to see if anyone else wants to join in.

Hypatia
This is my caption for the photo:

Turkey: "I always wondered if there would be an echo in a black hole... hole... hole."

Thanks for the funnies everyone, they're all good ones. But I like Rayven's
Ooooohhhh...a "TURK-off", I thought you told me to go...
the best. So, take it away Rayven. It's your turn to post a photo for captioning.

;eledance;

derF
I think Reyvan has forsaken us. Cry
Edited by derF on 08/26/2008 22:56
I'll drink to that. Or anything else for that matter.

RayvenAlandria
Oops, sorry. I didn't realize I had been named. I will look through my pics and come up with a funny one.

RayvenAlandria
[img]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i12/Rayven_Alandria/pics%20for%20web%20use/CanyouseeJesus.jpg[/img] is not a valid Image.
Edited by RayvenAlandria on 08/27/2008 01:21

Skeeve
RayvenAlandria wrote:
[img]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i12/Rayven_Alandria/pics%20for%20web%20use/CanyouseeJesus.jpg[/img] is not a valid Image.

"This is the last time I let Judas book my appearances...you'd think I would have learned the first time."
"The world is my country, and do good is my religion." - Thomas Paine

RayvenAlandria
The (butt) HOLY JEBUS.

;rofl;

seeker

And lo! Jesus didst work his greatest miracle evan as it was prophesized in ancient times wherein it was written, "He will appear as the ass of a dog". And the people were amazed and the dog whose ass was Jesus was brought to the King and the mighty profit Steve came unto the King and saod look unto the ass of this dog at the savior of mankind and tremble. Then the King killed Steve and ate the dog.

General-Pryce
RayvenAlandria wrote:

Jesus' sense of humour was never sharper. When the Atheist said he was talking shit, he decided his next appearnce should be literal. What a kidder!

Bob of QF

While the image on the ass of the dog bore a striking resemblance to Our Lord and Savior, True Believers realize it was really an image of Our Blessed Virgin Mother.

For they were quick to point out the dog was a bitch, and as everyone knows, Jesus may have been a bastard, he was never a bitch.

But his mother was...

Quantum Junction: Use both lanes

Reality is that which is left, after you stop believing.

Sinny
RayvenAlandria wrote:

Back in biblical times it's said that an angel went into a donkey and made the donkey talk. Of course atheists laugh and say " what the angel put it's hand up it's ass and made it talk" Well here today we have the only picture of the jesus appearing on a dogs ass, apparently attempting to go up the dogs ass to make him talk. Within seconds of taking the picture the dog promptly fluffed a fart and the jesus look alike picture died out. The owner along with his wife Martha fainted and both swear to this day the dog talked just like the donkey supposedly did. Veterinarians examined the dog only to find all he could say was woof woof. Obviously these believers dreamed up the talking animal too.

RayvenAlandria
Okay, silly people, I think General-Pryce should post the next picture.

Hypatia
;5lol; That was indeedy a good one GP.

Jump to Forum: