View Thread

Atheists Today » Power and Control » U.S. Politics
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
A new Anti-Abortion Tactic
seeker
Ran across this today. Another example of Republican's advocating violence, this timer through legislation.
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

catman
Incredible. What really got me, other than the whole sickening idea, was that the co-sponsor Jensen stated "This has nothing to do with abortion". Are you kidding me? That is exactly what it has to do with!
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

JohnH
How much more should the people of this country accept the contempt that our "leaders" show to us. I do not have the resources to organize this myself but I will join. kowboy are you with us.

Skeeve
They should call it the Scott Roeder Bill. Pigs.

Bob of QF
It is sick.

I saw the link from Pharungula just today myself.

I like what PZ had to say about it.
Quantum Junction: Use both lanes

Reality is that which is left, after you stop believing.

Theory_Execution
America is fucked up.

Hypatia
These people are sick and twisted.

Hypatia

catman
What a great clip. I'm a big fan of Lisa Edelstein anyway. 'Sick and twisted' sums it up rather well.
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

Bob of QF
Why, indeed.

Godbots are such hypocrites.

They claim that regulation is "interference in private lives".

But then go and do this?
Quantum Junction: Use both lanes

Reality is that which is left, after you stop believing.

Jump to Forum: