View Thread

Atheists Today » Easy Reading » Funny Zone
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Proof of biblical creationism on Facebook
Doubting Thomas
[img]http://cheezfailbooking.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/funny-facebook-fails-classic-creationism.jpg[/img] is not a valid Image.
You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me and not you.

Skeeve
I like these type of Facebook jokes. Failbook has quite a few of them. First time I've seen this one.

Thanks for posting it, DT.

Hypatia
That's great - thanks DT.

Now, to make an appt. with the optometrist... Cool

Skeeve
Did you have trouble enlarging it?

Doubting Thomas
heh heh, "enlarging."

I just posted it, I think it automatically resized or something. But if you click on it you get the full size.
You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me and not you.

catman
I clicked it and it does get bigger, but not big enough to resolve.
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

Skeeve
If you're using FireFox, one click opens it in a pop-out window, if it's bigger than the pop-out, click that window again and it gets bigger yet again.

(You should see a magnifying glass with a + symbol in it on the second window for the images that can be enlarged further.)

catman
I'm not using FireFox, but that procedure worked anyway. Thanks!

That is SO inane. It's like listening to brain-dead idiots. Oh, wait. Cool Silly me.
Edited by catman on 03/12/2011 17:04
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

Jump to Forum: