View Thread

Atheists Today » Power and Control » U.S. Politics
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Palin's approval rating hits all-time low
Doubting Thomas
In case you weren't tired of hearing about her already:

http://www.politi...val-rating

Conservative Republicans give her a 71% approval rating and tea partiers put her at 60%, but the nation as a whole gives her only a 37% approval rating, and a 55% disapproval rating.

The half a term governor of Alaska is a niche brand whose appeal is limited to Republicans. It would be a disaster for the Republican Party if Sarah Palin was their presidential nominee in 2012. A Palin nomination would virtually ensure not only an Obama reelection, but also an expansion of the Democratic majorities in Congress. Never in modern American electoral history has there been a less popular politician as seriously discussed as a presidential candidate. Palin may have no chance of winning but that might not stop the GOP from nominating her.

This article says she has a 55% disapproval rating, but elsewhere I read that it was 60%.
You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me and not you.

Skeeve
I cannot fathom why it is that high. This country is a mess.

catman
She has that sexy-librarian look that a lot of her supporters like, even though she probably isn't smart enough to replace books on the shelves correctly.
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

Doubting Thomas
But I bet she could pick out which books need to be burned. This is why I don't like her, and I think why most of the country doesn't. That, and the fact that she's an overexposed moron doesn't help her situation much.

But I really, really, really, really, really hope that the GOP nominates her as their presidential candidate in 2012.
You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me and not you.

Skeeve
Palin trails Sheen with independents

We've found a lot of brutal poll numbers for Sarah Palin so far in 2011: down in South Dakota, down in South Carolina, down in Arizona, only up by 1 point in Texas, only up by 1 point in Nebraska to name a few. But this has to be the worst- independent voters say they would support Charlie Sheen over Palin for President by a 41/36 margin. Seriously.

LOL

Bob of QF
catman wrote:
She has that sexy-librarian look that a lot of her supporters like, even though she probably isn't smart enough to replace books on the shelves correctly.

Books? Palin don't need no stinkin' books...

... or any gall-darned book-larnin' anyhows...

Wink

A more vacuum-brained individual I cannot imagine.
Quantum Junction: Use both lanes

Reality is that which is left, after you stop believing.

Jump to Forum: