View Thread

Atheists Today » Easy Reading » The Rant Room
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
[Updated 10/13/11]Victoria Jackson really is an unhinged loon!
Skeeve
Good googly moogly. The amount of idiocy in her latest post at WND is staggering.

The Muslims next door

And, one more thing, how come it's OK for everyone to take my God's name in vain and use it as a curse word, but you can't say a word about their guy?! Not fair! It's our country live by our rules! Ridiculous!

Lastly, Adul Gheit said he had a one-on-one meeting with Obama, where the U.S. president told him that he was still a Muslim, the son of a Muslim father, the stepson of Muslim stepfather, that his half brothers in Kenya are Muslims, and that he was sympathetic toward the Muslim agenda.

Now, whether or not that is true doesn't matter. Though "O" says "57 states" and bows to Arabs, and prays with them (to Allah) while nixing our National Day of Prayer (to God), and though "O" leaves out the words "by our Creator," etc., I personally think he's a secular humanist ... with a Muslim background.

But, that doesn't matter. The fact is we are in a war with no name, fighting an enemy that lives on our soil now, next door to us. Not only are they plotting our demise, but laughing at our stupidity, mocking our open arms and freedom, demanding rights above our own and soon the transformation of our churches and synagogues into mosques. President Obama is not helping us. He's helping them.

The American Center for Law and Justice is on our side. This week they delivered oral arguments in the New York State Supreme Court to stop the building of the Ground Zero Victory Mosque. Help the ACLJ help us.

seeker
Some think its a POE
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

Skeeve
It would be Epic.

I'm not so sure, she's rubbing elbows with quite a few high caliber folks that wouldn't take it too well.

Hypatia
I hope like crazy it's a POE.

catman
seeker: That is a great link you posted as "POE"!
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

Bob of QF
Jackson has also been on the side of the anti-vaccxor crowd.

So it comes as no surprise she would say this.

She appears to be utterly unencumbered by any thought processes of any kind.

Must be years and years of bleach has finally seeped into what's left of her brain...

... on the other hand?

Maybe that's just her "brand" and she's willing to do or say anything to promote that "brand" under the guise of "there is no such thing as bad publicity".

Who can say?

Only her hairdresser would know...

Wink
Quantum Junction: Use both lanes

Reality is that which is left, after you stop believing.

JohnH
I have seen enough of this woman's ramblings elsewhere to believe she is sincere. Her intention is not to mock but to promote. Maybe only herself, primarily, after all many character actors have found a secure home in right wing propaganda, witness Ronald Reagan. But, I am very comfortable in believing that if she is playing a role it is with conviction and not at all intended to mock.

Doubting Thomas
Is it the real Victoria Jackson of SNL fame?
You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me and not you.

Skeeve
Doubting Thomas wrote:
Is it the real Victoria Jackson of SNL fame?

Yes, yes it is. Crazy as a loon.

Hypatia
catman wrote:
seeker: That is a great link you posted as "POE"!

Oh, I hadn't seen the link (saw the word, but not the link).

Excellent, indeed.

Hypatia
I dunno, more and more I'm becoming convinced this isn't a POE.

http://www.huffin...38071.html

Victoria Jackson On 'Glee': Former 'SNL' Star's Homophobic Comments

Victoria Jackson may have earned her fame as a comedian, but her recent comments on "Glee" are no laughing matter.

The former "Saturday Night Live" star, now an outspoken political conservative, hit out at the high school choir dramedy in a homophobic rant in her new column for the conservative WorldNetDaily.com. Jackson wrote:

Did you see "Glee" this week? Sickening! And, besides shoving the gay thing down our throats, they made a mockery of Christians again! I wonder what their agenda is? Hey, producers of "Glee" what's your agenda? One-way tolerance?

In the most recent episode of the show, there was a long awaited kiss between two gay characters, Kurt (played by Golden Globe winner Chris Colfer) and Blaine, and Kathy Griffin played a religious, tea party political candidate, modeled after Sarah Palin.

Jackson's comments came after a string of anti-Muslim and Arab diatribe, and immediately following her saying:

This new al-Qaida magazine for women has beauty tips and suicide-bomber tips! Gimme a break! That is as ridiculous as two men kissing on the mouth! And I don't care what is politically correct. Everyone knows that two men on a wedding cake is a comedy skit, not an "alternate lifestyle"! There I said it! Ridiculous!

For one thing: correction, Victoria Jackson - christians make a mockery of christians, without help from anyone. And get another first name - I don't want to share mine with you anymore.
Edited by Hypatia on 03/20/2011 20:35

Skeeve
She got in over her head down at OWS. I'm not sure why she uploaded this, it makes her look even more stupid than I thought she was.

Notice this synopsis posted with the video. Why is the video and it so incongruous? Fuck she's a total fucking idiot.

I spent two days with the "Occupiers." Most were college students and uninformed but passionate. Many were "high." The improv comedienne/radical environmentalist had never heard of Ian Plimer. The M.D. likes Obamacare but has just changed professions. An angry black woman shouted about "Troy." Union people marched by with identical T shirts and signs. Free food and medics were provided. (By whom? Soros?)

Although the "Occupiers" and "Tea Party" have one thing in common - we don't want the government to "bail out" corporations - the two movements are completely opposite. The "Occupiers" are being controlled by Saul Alinsky radicals who are 'transforming' America from a free country to a communist one, and the "Tea Party" is controlled by 'grassroots' folks who uphold the Constitution, worship the Creator and are fighting to keep America a free country.

"The world is my country, and do good is my religion." - Thomas Paine

Theory_Execution
The cave is only so deep, at some point or other the bats lining the ceeling will meet the shit they produce, blocking the cave off and bringing about their doom.

Bob of QF
What a fuckin' lunitic... I could only stand the first 30 seconds of that nutter, before hitting the STOP button ... please... stop Vicky... you are an idiot.... the idiocy... it hurts us, it does...

Wink

JohnH
Someone should point out to Ms. Jackson that Saul Alinsky died almost 30 years ago. I know that her ideas are at best uninformed but that whinny little voice (which may be good for certain kinds of comedy) makes every thing she says sound idiotic.

As a side note I have not watched Saturday Night Live in over 30 years. I quickly learned that it was repetitive BS and boring. It is not surprising that one of its former stars is an idiot.

catman
The woman has totally lost it, if she ever had it.

JohnH: The only part of SNL worth watching is Weekend Update, which is hit or miss but worth giving a chance. The rest of it is dross. Since its truly great early days, the only thing good about it was the Pat series (Julia Sweeney).

Bob of QF
Yes, with regards to SNL... I pretty much quit watching when Chevy Chase and his crowd* left it, with a smattering-few returns for the occasional brilliant comedian. (Eddy Murphy was good, as were a very select few others...)

* including Bill Fucking Murry.... Chive On!... Smile

Jump to Forum: