View Thread

Atheists Today » Power and Control » U.S. Politics
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Bill O'ASSHOLE!
cheshiredragon
I thought he was something like Colbert. Just an ass for the TV ratings? Nope! Simply an ass!
The guy simply asks if he was at Newt's fundraiser. A simple "yes" or a "mind your own business" would have been perfectly acceptable, but no. HIT HIM WITH THE UMBRELLA! ASSAULT!

http://www.livele...1323397858 <---- Link....Site not recognized?

Forum Admin Notice:
If you hover your mouse over the video bbcode button, you'll see a list of recognized sites

That's right, I said it...

Skeeve
Here is a copy from Youtube

"The world is my country, and do good is my religion." - Thomas Paine

cheshiredragon
I see :/ just add LiveLeak to the acceptable sites.
That's right, I said it...

catman
Colbert is funny. It isn't hard to see that he's putting it on. O'Reilly is hurl-inducing, a true fascist.
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

Hypatia
What kind of amazes me about O'Reilly is that anyone puts up with him.

And people thought Chris Hitchen's was arrogant and smug. Well, he was sometimes, but O'Reilly really carries it to a new level.

Bob of QF
I sometimes wonder if Bill-O is not just a kind of media troll

That is? He says and does pretty much whatever it takes, to keep the spotlight feeding his attention-loving ego.

He reminds me of a primadonna music whore, only without any actual talent of any kind ....

I wonder if he really has anything he'd really fight for, apart from his own ego/ratings ...
Quantum Junction: Use both lanes

Reality is that which is left, after you stop believing.

seeker
O'Reilly has a huge audience though. Like it or not a lot of people in this country think that acting like Bill O'Reilly is a good thing.
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

catman
I don't like it at all. It is frightening.
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

JohnH
O'Reilly's temper is actually well known.

He is quite smug, he seems to think he wins arguments by simply saying I know more than you do therefore I am correct. To bad so many people believe it.

Jump to Forum: