View Thread

Atheists Today » Easy Reading » The Rant Room
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
The Latest Conspiracy; A New Low For Republicans
seeker
The recent death of conservative columnist Andrew Breitbart has resulted in a new conspiracy on the right. Republicans have been filling social media with posts claiming that Breitbart was killed to prevent him from releasing 'college films' that would supposedly destroy the President.

Here is an article on the subject which includes a video of Breitbart claiming to have a video and here is another.

Breitbart apparently died of a heart attack, possibly caused by seeing a black guy going through his videos.
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

Cynic
Osama bin Laden, Moammar Gadhafi, Kim Jong Il, and now Andrew Breitbart. This past year has been quite remarkable in that we've "lost" so many people that couldn't seem to convince anyone of their beliefs without deception or worse.

seeker
Just a quick update, apparently he was taking a night time near his home when he collapsed. I wonder how conspiracy theorists will spin the facts into a murder? Any ideas?

Cynic - Funny but I already don't miss any of them.
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

Cynic
Clearly a boogeyman scared him to death -- they are everywhere, after all. Personally, I blame James O'Keefe. (Due to the economy, I'm always looking for two-for-one deals.)

seeker
I was thinking more of a James Bond type scenario with a Soviet style killer pen loaded with poison ink. I just can't figure out how they get him to swallow the ink.

Theory_Execution
I could have sworn I relied to this, is someone deleting my posts?

seeker
I have it on good authority that Barack Obama is deleting TE's posts.

Skeeve
Musta been that guy with the DHS badge as his avatar.
"The world is my country, and do good is my religion." - Thomas Paine

seeker
I overcooked my lunch, damn that Obama.

Theory_Execution
It must have been seeker, I explained exactly how they would go about killing. Bloody FEDs!

If I turn up missing (haha, love that phrase its like 'wake up dead'Wink, speak of me fondly... but please dont let Kowboy write my obituary message.

seeker
Somehow Kowboy would find a way to turn your death from tragic to creepy and uncomfortable.

cheshiredragon
uhhh, you mean ANY situation to creepy and uncomfortable...as has been proven heh
That's right, I said it...

seeker
Dammit I couldn't resist

The Death of Theory of Execution
by Kowboy
(as channeled by seeker)

'A perfect summer day', I thought as I watched the play of shadow and light caused by the stream of sunshine through the leaves of the tree which was of perfect height. Was the gentle movement of the shadows of leaves caused by the slight breeze of that mild summer day or the slow grinding of my body against the hard bark of the tree as I processed my hundredth sexual thought of the hour? I could not help but think of my youth when people marvelled at the lack of bark on any trees in my neighborhood whilst I merely smiled knowingly. 'I've still got it even at 56', thought I, 'the boyish imagination of a sex obsessed 13 year old and a penis full of splinters.'

Oh sure, passers by gawked as I excercised my right to free speech by humping a tree in the main quad but why should I mind? They were the ones having to watch an old man mutilate himself against a tree, I was gettin' laid. Let them scream, cry and point in horror as I cry out random names and lustily attack my arboreal victim. Even when security showed up and tased me I was the clear winner for it was they who had to carry my bark, semen, blood and dirt covered body to the security office.

I demanded my constitutional rights as soon as I was recovered. 'I demand a bottle of Jack, a puppy and that girl over there per the 32nd amendment', yelled I from the floor. This time the taser made me pee myself, I was winning.

Then she walked in, slowly as though each step was a challenge. Well young lady, challenge if you will but I have chased many a young lady and one day I'll get to one before she can get a restraining order. She glanced at me and I knew she was taking in my debonair demeanor and smelling the heady perfume of pee, blood, semen, bark and dirt that only a real man like me could bring. I knew that when she ran out of the office and began vomiting that she was taken with me.

Oh yeah, some commie in England died. Didn't catch the name.

cheshiredragon
AHAHAHAHAHA!! I don't think I have laughed so hard in a long time, but the writing was much more eloquent than anything Kowboy has written.
That's right, I said it...

Theory_Execution
Haha Seeker, maybe it just might work.

catman
ROFL! seeker, that was just too funny.

seeker
Don't tell me I'm the only one who wants to write a parody in that very imitable Kowboy style.

seeker
Okay, this is strange. It turns out that a guy named Steve Bridges, possibly the best George Bush Jr impersonator ever, has died. How was Obama involved?

I'm thinking that an Obama impersonator killed him.

Theory_Execution
He was also an Obama impersonator, so suicide?

seeker
Wow TE, the ultimate conspiracy. Obama disguises himself as a Republican impersonator then kills himself to break their will but then turns out not to be Obama at all. Damn he is clever.

Jump to Forum: