View Thread

Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Why become a member?
Skeeve
Atheists Today depends on member input. While we do publish news and articles on occasion, we're not a news aggregate or blog*.

As a member, you have the ability to:

Post in the Forum; most of our forum is viewable by the public, but membership is required to post. (Auto-tweets generated via RSS- some forums are marked for privacy and will not be seen by the public or bots.)

Add Video; upload content from your computer or embed from other sites.

Add News; create and post relevant news stories to our main page. (Auto-tweets generated via RSS)

Add Articles; create and post your own articles about topics you find interesting. Reposted articles from other sites must be accompanied by author permission. (Auto-tweets generated via RSS)

Add Photos; upload photos to established albums or request an album be created.

Add Links; post links you find interesting or relevant to our permanant Links page.

Live Chat; our chat module is similiar to IRC chat and has 4 rooms available, but members may create their own (w/ password protection) for personal chats.

*There is limited WP blog space available for members, if they would like to blog under the Atheists Today domain.
Edited by Skeeve on 09/18/2017 20:03
"The world is my country, and do good is my religion." - Thomas Paine

seeker
Gee, I'll sign up today.
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

Skeeve
That's the spirit!
"The world is my country, and do good is my religion." - Thomas Paine

Hypatia
I have saved in my word docs at least two, maybe three, articles I have started writing for my blog here. I frequently think about making the time to finish them, and it is something that is actually a goal, of sorts, I have set for myself, which will be expounded upon a bit in my first post.

I am experiencing a bit of nerves about it all, but overcoming that is part of the over-all goal.

Otherwise, I'm always in the think tank about ways to draw new participation to the site. For me, not only is AT home, but I think it's really just about one of the best places someone could wonder into, take a look around at, spend some time at and quickly become comfortable enough with to hang up their hat and have a sit-down.

Jump to Forum: