View Thread

Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Hello heathens.
IntractableAtheist
I was surfing the internets and low and behold what do you think I found? Yeah, a website/forum that serves blasphemers, heathens and god-haters. Shame on you immoral infidels! You think your fancy thinking and rational thought means your not going to burn in hell?

I'm going to watch you heathens burn eternally and pray for it to hurt a lot! We showed you heathens by buying out your fancy website and now you have nowhere to spout your facts and reason.

IntractableAtheist
President TAX
Turkish Anti-Athiest.com Xians

Skeeve
I don't suppose an email to Mark would dissuade you...?
"The world is my country, and do good is my religion." - Thomas Paine

Skeeve
BTW, where have you been? And don't say you had to depend on Google to find us. Grin

And, Welcome!
"The world is my country, and do good is my religion." - Thomas Paine

IntractableAtheist
We are proud of the fact that we are irrational... so no, nothing you heathens can do could possibly convince us to give you back your Devil's forum of god-haters! We Muslims and our Christian brothers hate each other apocalyptic-ally but one thing we can agree on ---> we don't like infidels and blasphemers. So, say goodbye to you precious Athiests.com and you can't have it! Pfft

We can't have you all spreading independent rational thought and *shudder* facts. No, we can't have any of that.

IntractableAtheist
Skeeve wrote:
BTW, where have you been? And don't say you had to depend on Google to find us. Grin

And, Welcome!

Haha, yes thank Gawd for Google! Cool

Hypatia
IA! Hi. I'm tickled atheist red you've discovered us, um, I mean found us, er, uh, happened upon - oh, dang it - glad to have you with us again!

IntractableAtheist
Hypatia wrote:
IA! Hi. I'm tickled atheist red you've discovered us, um, I mean found us, er, uh, happened upon - oh, dang it - glad to have you with us again!

Thanks Hypatia, good to see you again. I can't believe the Great Google has delivered me to the promised land... er forum. Googlelujah!

derF
Well bust my buttons and call me Betty if another errant child has not found his way back into the fold. A hearty welcome and seasons greeting old intractable one!
I'll drink to that. Or anything else for that matter.

RayvenAlandria
Howdy and welcome, oh weird one.

IntractableAtheist
Thanks derF, I did panic a bit when I couldn't find Athiests.com but was very pleased to see you guys got AT up and running. Bravo!

It's good to be back, unfortunately there are very few places I can discuss matters in a rational way with rational people... and now this is the place. Grin

IntractableAtheist
RayvenAlandria wrote:
Howdy and welcome, oh weird one.

Weird and proud! Pfft

Thanks for the welcome.

catman
IntractableAtheist: So, the Turkish Mohammedans have their hooks in you, eh?Smile

I have wondered whether you would ever find our new home. Welcome!
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

neilmarr
Good to have your excellent company again, IA. Very best. Neil

Nails3Jesus0
Hey IA! Nice to see you again!

seeker
Great to finally see you posting again IA. Does this mean the settling in process is finally done?

JDHURF
Long time no hear IA, good to see you around after so long. How's the mansion treating ya?
[img]http://www.atheists.org/images/headerLogo.png[/img] is not a valid Image.

IntractableAtheist
Haha, our home isn't quite a mansion but we do feel lucky to have such a nice place. I'm also pleased that it's finally nearing completion... after all that work I think I can safely say I'll never do that again!

Thanks again for the warm welcome back. Grin

Jump to Forum: