View Thread

Atheists Today » Easy Reading » The Lounge
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Atheists Today shirts, caps and mugs
Skeeve
Was looking around CafePress the other day and decided to put up a simple store with some AT gear.

I'll be changing the logos around some when I have time to include our "new atheist" symbol and website URL.

It may be cheaper to have this stuff made locally at a print shop, I'm not really sure. I was bored and thought I'd play around with it.

There is no mark up on any items, they are all priced at cost. (user cost, not theirs Smile )

http://cafepress....eiststoday
"The world is my country, and do good is my religion." - Thomas Paine

Theory_Execution
Theres a seller on ebay that iv been buyin tshirts from now for years, think he is UK based. He does a range of colours and he'll have a go at printing anything as long as you provide the design.

Tee Tree Designs is the stores name.

Skeeve
I've upgraded the store to Premium and will be adding more items throughout the week. Hopefully by next weekend it'll have more product.

I'm going to create and buy for myself an iPhone cover with our AT logo. Smile

I'll post here once I have everything upgraded and added.

Skeeve
Changed some stuff around, removed some, added some.

There is a slight mark-up, which will go into the server account.

Some items will be added once I've created some custom graphics, i.e. bumper stickers and license plate holders.

Since I'm the only one that has ever purchased anything from the store, this thread is just for my benefit. Wink

Theory_Execution
Cant we get some Bibles Torahs and Qur'ans emblazoned with the A?

Skeeve
With God all things are possible.

Hypatia
Skeeve wrote:

Was looking around CafePress the other day and decided to put up a simple store with some AT gear.

I'll be changing the logos around some when I have time to include our "new atheist" symbol and website URL.

It may be cheaper to have this stuff made locally at a print shop, I'm not really sure. I was bored and thought I'd play around with it.

There is no mark up on any items, they are all priced at cost. (user cost, not theirs Smile )

http://cafepress....eiststoday

Oh cool. I'll do some browsing there soon.

;-)

Skeeve
I'll work on adding graphics with different backgrounds so I can add more colors to some of the items.

Also multiple colored banners for the same reason. I think I'll work on bumper stickers first, when I have time.

Jump to Forum: