View Thread

Print Thread
Hey everyone
Hypatia
Yeah Cat, I can see people digging that. But the spiral eyes would be dangerous around drunk people, lol - as in running the risk of making them sick dangerous.

Smile

catman
The cat eyes would probably make some people think I'm a Satanist. (But perhaps they do anyway.)
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

seeker
Jazz is the devil's music after all.Cool

kjbluez
Hey, Sinny, welcome. I just made it on yesterday, so I am even more of a virgin here.

Smile

Sinny
Hey Neilmarr & Hypatia I just came back to this thread and wanted to say Hi back and thanks for the greets.

I like it here. For obvious reasons which would be all of us members plus I can change the theme of the site all on my own to my own likeing.

Freakmeow the top picture is what my nephew used to wear. The spiral one's would flip my brain too.

Catman, looks like both would be great for a gig and just for the fun of watching people's reactions.

Kjbluez Welcome! glad you found your way here Smile More of a virgin huh, LOL well at least you're a virgin in something LOL. Ahh I remember when I was sooo innocent. Glad those days are over.

Sinny
Hypatia wrote:
Yeah Cat, I can see people digging that. But the spiral eyes would be dangerous around drunk people, lol - as in running the risk of making them sick dangerous.

Smile

You crack me up

[img]http://www.pic4ever.com/images/107.gif[/img]

RayvenAlandria
Can you imagine a drunk person leaning right up in your face to look at the spirally eyes and then puking on you?

EWWWWW

I just grossed myself out.

We need more smilies. A puking one would go right here.

catman
How about this one: Shock. Or maybe Grinead:. We have a lot more smileys now, but no puking one. I'll say for atheists.com that it had a ton of smileys!
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

Jump to Forum: