View Thread

Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Gay sex scandal hits Vatican
Doubting Thomas
http://www.guardi...ex-scandal

The Vatican was today rocked by a sex scandal reaching into Pope Benedict's household after a chorister was sacked for allegedly procuring male prostitutes for a papal gentleman-in-waiting.

Angelo Balducci, a Gentleman of His Holiness, was caught by police on a wiretap allegedly negotiating with Thomas Chinedu Ehiem, a 29-year-old Vatican chorister, over the specific physical details of men he wanted brought to him. Transcripts in the possession of the Guardian suggest that numerous men may have been procured for Balducci, at least one of whom was studying for the priesthood.

You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me and not you.

derF
Someone pound another nail in that Catholic coffin for me. Would you?
I'll drink to that. Or anything else for that matter.

Sinny
DerF I could just hear it pounding LOL

At least this time it's between consensual adults. Though I do find it incredibly funny that it's not only prostitution but gay prostitution.

Yep that Pope Benedict really keeps up on what's going on....not.

Theory_Execution
Well we all know Jesus was gay, 12 male friends that he went dogging with, one fag-hag friend called mary. They even called him a 'fisher of men'.

Did he also once tell Thomas to finger his hole?

The Bible even records his last kiss, from Judas - Jesus must have been into the bad guys.

Jump to Forum: