Atheists Today » Easy Reading » Funny Zone
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Caption That Photo
derF
Hypatia wrote:
;5lol; That was indeedy a good one GP.

concur
I'll drink to that. Or anything else for that matter.

derF
For those of you who thought this thread had run its course......

T H I N K A G A I N ! !

i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa98/frednorrisnielson/bottomgun.jpg
Edited by derF on 09/02/2008 18:21

Hypatia
Nay, wouldn't let that happen. You beat me here by a few minutes derF - I was going to post a Hellooooooo to GP to see if he knew it was his turn.

But this will work too. Thanks for the post - GP can still post a photo, too.

Hypatia
derF wrote:

Delbert, being the ever faithful theist he is, has always been certain airplanes don't fly because of scientific engineering, but rather by the grace of god and through diligent prayer. He's also always known he was destined to do something powerful with his life through the guiding hand of his Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, and with that belief and faith he set out to prove to unbelievers the world over that with sincere prayer and the Lord man can truly fly airplanes without science.

Being a slow-witted redneck, he figured this would also give him an advantage while fighting in God's Army.
Edited by Hypatia on 09/02/2008 18:52

derF
LMAO Hypatia/;dancesing;

seeker

So what if Gearge never had a lesson, how hard could it be?

Bob of QF

A little known aspect of George Bush's Faith Based initiative consisted of dropping fundamentalist christians armed with nothing more than a rifle and a bible deep into the heart of blue states.

Edited by Bob of QF on 09/02/2008 23:49
Quantum Junction: Use both lanes

Reality is that which is left, after you stop believing.

derF

Murkistan's purchase of several nearly obsolete American fighter aircraft was not helped by their bewildering choices of weaponry for those aircraft.

Hypatia
[quote]derF wrote:

Track Palin: "Look Ma, no brain, just prayer an' a big gun."

derF
Gonna give this round to Bob of QF. Take it away Bob.

Bob of QF
The following picture is of a real (but expensive) vehicle, BTW. Saw it on a BBC show about cars.

i127.photobucket.com/albums/p133/BobQuantumFaith/volkner_rv.jpg

seeker

No on even knew Megatron was pregnant

Hypatia
Bob of QF wrote:
i127.photobucket.com/albums/p133/BobQuantumFaith/volkner_rv.jpg[/center]

Bob Jones to reporter: "We just felt so guilty, you know, as parents, depriving our son by giving him only the bare necessities, like a cell phone, iPod, XBox, stocked mini-fridge in his bedroom and vacations. We felt we just had to give him the things we never had as kids, ya know - vacation homes in Rio, London, Paris, his own motor home, sports car - whatever makes him happy, ya know. You should see his Lear Jet! Nothing's too good for our boy, ya know?"

*Edited for spelling
Edited by Hypatia on 09/08/2008 18:58

derF
i127.photobucket.com/albums/p133/BobQuantumFaith/volkner_rv.jpg[/center]

The only thing the Windhams liked about their new motor home was the fact that they no longer had to ignominiously tow their fancy sports car behind them anymore. They ended up selling the motorhome. Pity they forgot to unload their fancy sports car first.

Edited to please Hypatia.
Edited by derF on 09/08/2008 21:47

Sinny
Bob of QF wrote:
The following picture is of a real (but expensive) vehicle, BTW. Saw it on a BBC show about cars.

Littel Johnny thinking: *sigh* I can't have any new toys for myself but I get stand here and pose for this stupid picture for my stupid parents with their new toys. I can't even drive them oh but Mom and Dad can. If I can't have new expensive toys they get to have I want a dog and a cat.

or

Little Johnny thinking: Wait! just wait until I'm old enough to drive. This baby is mine, muwaaahhh.
Edited by Sinny on 09/08/2008 22:36

Photon

And everyone ignored the genetically engineered pumpkins that held up the rig, the real attractions of the show.

- OR -

Little Johnny knew that Daddy was compensating for something, and Mommy's fake smile didn't make her comment earlier to her friends "at least he has money" go away.

- OR -

To diversify their failed "abstinence-only" policy, rich Republicans, too uptight to tell their children where babies come from, illustrate the process graphically in quite possibly the most expensive way possible. Jacob thought he understood the part about the turgid shiny hot red car thrusting again and again into the yielding, inviting motorhome bay, but the pumpkins and fake silk bush just confused him entirely. Twenty years later, he would be arrested for various vehicular vegetable assualt offenses.
Edited by Photon on 09/09/2008 01:35

willie

Hal and Sarah, despite the US economic downturn, still kept up their christianly food donations to the poor. Here they pose for a photo before driving their pumpkin and basil feast to Bangladesh, where they will distribute the bounty to those suffering the effects of flooding, due to global warming. They then plan to take in Paris, London and Sydney on the return journey.

RayvenAlandria
Bob of QF wrote:

The Rockefellers roughin' it.

Photon
Bumped, for Bob of QF to make a decision. The public needs its entertainment, and the comedy value of this site falls every day this thread remains dormant. Smile

Bob of QF
Photon wrote:
Bumped, for Bob of QF to make a decision. The public needs its entertainment, and the comedy value of this site falls every day this thread remains dormant. Smile

I was gonna wait a full week, but sure.... it seems to've tapered off.

They were all good, but the one that made me laugh outloud was Seekers' Transformer joke.

Take it away Seeker.

Jump to Forum: