Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Caption That Photo
Cynic
images.politico.com/global/080119_mccain_sc_backers.jpg

Hypatia
Cynic wrote:

'We ain't havin' no black, terrorist lovin' Muslim in our White House. Why do ya think its called the white house anyway? Heh heh. There's only room for one God in this country and it's the real God, our God, get me?

But we've got plenty of Kool-Aid mixed up, just in case all those abortion-rights crazed, liberal, Godless heathen women - who, by the way, should never have been allowed to vote - and young kids let our country down by placing it in the hands of a terrorist who wasn't even born in this country!

It's God, America and McCain or it's Kool-Aid brother.

*all chanting together* McCain or the Kool-Aid! McCain or the Kool-Aid!... '

or

Five of the crowd of 100 or so angry, god loving McCain supporters who still had heartbeats chanted 'Vote for McCain or we'll see you in hell! Vote for McCain or we'll see you in hell!'

Nails3Jesus0
Cynic wrote:

Obama is President is an evil, atheist, liberal LIE!! Let us all hold hands and have faith that McCain is President!

seeker

Take it off. Take it off. Take it...huh...a political rally? Okay, we want...who's the chick? Oh yeah...we want Palin. We want Palin. Hey does she get naked? No? Damn.

willie

The McCain rally was so dull that Betty amused herself by trying to make sure Bob had 'rabbit ears' in every photo.

or

"I got coffee."

"Me too."

"I want coffee!"

or

At the McCain fund raising auction of promises, bidding on an evening with Palin got off to a shaky start. Nothing. Two dollars. A cup of coffee. Bidding finished on 'a cup of cyanide'.
Edited by willie on 11/06/2008 16:08

derF

As usual the crowd that showed up for McCain's speech was quite small. The crowd shrank even further when it was learned that Willie's Pub, across the street, was having happy hour and serving free pretzels and nuts with their drinks.
I'll drink to that. Or anything else for that matter.

willie

At that moment Leroy realised just how far he had deviated from his Black Panther roots.

seeker

President Bush cleverly avoided mass panic by nailing McCain - Palin signs to their hands and sending them to Republican rallies where they starved to death because they only eat brains.

Hypatia
Heh heh. Ahhahaha. AHhahahahahaha. Heh heh heh.

Good laughs.

Bob of QF

Leeroy had lost his sign long ago. His hand was so numb, he didn't even realize he'd dropped it. This did not stop him from yelling as loudly as the others.

Too bad Leeroy never learned to read, and was clueless about what it was they were yelling about...
Quantum Junction: Use both lanes

Reality is that which is left, after you stop believing.

Cynic
The Republican Auction House descended into chaos shortly after Honesty and Integrity were put under the hammer.

Cynic
I declare Willie the winner. Next!

Cynic
While we're waiting, I thought I'd post this -- it doesn't even need a caption!

[img]http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2008/11/images/20081112_d-0077-5-515h.jpg[/img] is not a valid Image.
Edited by Cynic on 11/14/2008 14:02

Bob of QF
Cynic wrote:
While we're waiting, I thought I'd post this -- it doesn't even need a caption!

[img]http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2008/11/images/20081112_d-0077-5-515h.jpg[/img] is not a valid Image.

Nice bit of photoshopping.... or is it?

From the link, it's apparently legit.

Which brings us to the "what where they thinking" question...
Quantum Junction: Use both lanes

Reality is that which is left, after you stop believing.

Cynic
Grin Indeed. I think that might have been intended as the sign for "W". But dude. Somebody there has surely heard of the shocker before...

Nails3Jesus0
A group photo of former Vice President Dick Cheney's hunting partners, now a prayer support group. President George W. Bush posed with the support group to show his solidarity. Strangely, President Bush was the only one not to loose his finger after being shot by the Vice President, but rather lost his finger in a tragic knife and fork accident while trying to win a t-shirt by eating a 72 ounce steak at Billy Bob Brubakes Feedbag, a local establishment outside of Fort Worth, TX.
There has been no word yet if the prayers from the group have been answered to have their fingers grown back.

Cynic
Two in the Bush, one in the tush!

For those still confused, see:

http://www.rotten...r/shocker/

seeker
[quote]

The 2008 woodworkers convention was quite a sucess. "This was the first yeat we ever had groupies", said chairman Buzz Yacockov.

derF

You would think the Beatles fan Club, seen here with President Bush celebrating the 40th anniversary of Sgt. Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band would have remembered how to properly render the Tibetan sign of death correctly. At least one of them remembered to hold it over Bush's head.

derF
This post is intended merely to bring attention to the lack of our contest winner supplying a new photo. Are you there, Willie?

Jump to Forum: