View Thread

Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
they knew all along
Sinny
I never did and still don't have any doubt they knew all along for waaaay back in the beginning.

http://rawstory.c...e-decades/

Skeeve
Stop attacking the church with petty rumors! These accusations are a real test of faith for the Pope and the Catholic Church. Satan has his hand in all these news reports spreading these lies!

derF
I wouldn't be surprised to find out that a large number of Priests, Bishops, Cardinals and Popes were all fans of Chester the Molester.

Robert
I think Italian troops should arrest the Pope for covering up crimes against humanity. The dude is evil.
Edited by Robert on 04/04/2010 15:00

Skeeve
Hello Robert, good to see you back.

Robert
Thanks Skeeve. Hope you had a nice holiday today.

Bob of QF
I agree-- the sitting pope needs serious time in prison.

Where he can be introduced to 'bubba', a serial rapist...

catman
Robert! I have wondered what became of you.
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

seeker
Hey Robert, been a long time.

Robert
Hey Catman and Seeker,

I occasionally lurk around the site to see what's happening here. Thought I'd drop by and say hello. The past couple of weeks I've been taking care of a girl who nearly succeeded in committing suicide--scary stuff. Now that she left, my nerves are finally settling down again. Anyway, Easter was cool and I hope that everyone had a nice holiday.

On a happier note, Catman, I read that an asteroid is supposed to entirely block out a bright star in the sky for several seconds as observed from L.A. where I live. I remember that you like all things astronomical. Smile

Skeeve
atheiststoday.com/images/pope-forgive-you.jpg

Sinny
Hey Skeeve I'm an equal opportunity church ass kicker. I like your cartoon and note how the priest right away turns it into being the sin of the victim with a big sneaky smile.

DerF yeah fans and followers, unfortunately. At least now it's out in the open and the victims can fight back and hopefully eventually tear it down.

Robert I find it interesting and yet also accurate that you use the very word to describe the Pope that they church would use to describe nearly anyone who doesn't agree with them....evil. They don't even acknowledge what they did and still do is a sin and a sin that's no more forgivable than any other sin.

Bob I sure would like to see that done if anything to at least make an example of at least one Pope to prevent future Pope's from covering up more and possibly worse.

catman
Skeeve: Love the cartoon!

Robert: I'd like to see that occultation of the star by the asteroid. It would be really cool through a telescope.
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

Jump to Forum: