View Thread

Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
HolyRolyPoly Returns!
HolyRolyPoly
Hey -- what the heck happened??! You redecorated!!

Anyway, sorry I was gone for so long. Life, ya know.

But, I've enrolled my kiddie in pre-K so now I think I'll have more time and energy to devote to whatever the hell I want to do with my day Smile

Happy to see familiar names here -- Seeker, Catman, Neilmarr, Schmoo, Hypatia, etc...

I missed you guys!

RayvenAlandria
Hi. Welcome to the new site. Glad you could make it.

Skeeve
HRP! Welcome, good to see you again.
"The world is my country, and do good is my religion." - Thomas Paine

FreakMeow
Welcome. Glad you could join us.

catman
HRP: Hey,hey! Glad to see that you found us!Grin
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

Hypatia
Hi HRP! So good to have you in the company once again, and as always will look forward to your fun, interesting and informative posts.

Hope you and the family are well.

Sinny
HRP!! Glad to see you back HRP. You little one is in preK already.. how time goes fast and yet it seems so long since we seen your posts. I hope everything has been going great for you Grin
Edited by Sinny on 08/19/2008 17:52

HolyRolyPoly
Thanks for the rousing welcome Smile A

And, note to Skeeve and all the others who built this new place, it really looks wonderful, certainly superior to the old site. Love the navigation! I will skulk around and read threads to get up to speed on current news & events. See ya on the board Smile

derF
Holy Molie! HolyRolyPoly is still breathing the same air as the rest of us! Welcome to the newness!

seeker
HRP, wow, really glad to see you.

neilmarr
It's only 6.00am, and already my day's looking bright. Really happy to see you HRP. Great to see you managed to fnd our new hangout. Bestest. Neil

Jump to Forum: