View Thread

Atheists Today » Easy Reading » The Rant Room
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Insulting article about Atheist
RayvenAlandria
I'm so pissed off I can't even verbalize what I'm thinking right now. Go read this hateful article. You'll see what I mean. If they replaced the word "Atheists" with "Muslims" or something else, and told them they should start acting more like Jews and Christians there would be lawsuits flying and people getting fired. This is fucking BULLSHIT!!!;cussing;

http://www.gazett...slComments

HolyRolyPoly
I agree, utter bullshit and full of baseless assumptions and ugly accusations. Obviously written by a jeezoid.

neilmarr
The usual mis-informed, ill-considered balderdash. It's said that to understand the atheist stance takes a little study, observation and thought, because most critics make their mistakes because they're too lazy to apply such an approach before opening their mouths and cramming them full of feet. Neil

catman
What a load of tripe. No, people who aren't freethinkers aren't free thinkers. I can't imagine why Atheists are "rude".;angry5;
Edited by catman on 08/23/2008 17:20
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

Bob of QF
Most difficult to read. The overall tone was patronizing in the extreme.

The person writing it continuously made generalizations-- as if all atheists were of one mind!

As HPR said, obviously written by a True Believer(tm)....

...and a bigoted, sick-minded one at that...

Quantum Junction: Use both lanes

Reality is that which is left, after you stop believing.

General-Pryce
It's the usual nonesense. It's very bad journalism. It is completely biased and highly inaccurate.

It was written as a direct attack, half of the comments made are not even valid. Making Atheists out to be whinny, sulking, rude and offensive bigots. It's okay for religious persons to be forceful, rude and dismissive. we however have to sit nicely in the corner.

Bob of QF
General-Pryce wrote:
It's the usual nonesense. It's very bad journalism. It is completely biased and highly inaccurate.

It was written as a direct attack, half of the comments made are not even valid. Making Atheists out to be whinny, sulking, rude and offensive bigots. It's okay for religious persons to be forceful, rude and dismissive. we however have to sit nicely in the corner.

I'll have you know, I am not a bigot, stars-dammit!

:rolleyes:
Quantum Junction: Use both lanes

Reality is that which is left, after you stop believing.

Jump to Forum: