View Thread

Atheists Today » Easy Reading » Funny Zone
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Worship Baby
Hypatia
Yikes. My vote is for 'creepy', even if it is a spoof.

Wow. This baby is really feeling this prayer service music. Like, really feeling it.

On the one hand she's totally adorable. I mean come on, it's a baby! But on the other hand she's slightly disturbing. Is she being moved by the music or a higher power? Is she mimicking someone just out of frame? Is this what indoctrination looks like? We have so many questions, but most importantly: is this cute or creepy?

We've rarely seen a video of a baby this adorable be so borderline unnerving at the same time. If anything it's entertaining to watch.

Edited by Hypatia on 10/27/2010 01:01

catman
I vote for 'creepy' as well.
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

derF
Baby see, baby mimic. It is unconscionable to indoctrinate children to these beliefs just to inflate a religions' number of adherents.
I'll drink to that. Or anything else for that matter.

Bob of QF
LOL!

Creepy? Sure.

But it illustrates the level of mentality these "adults" display, does it not?
Quantum Junction: Use both lanes

Reality is that which is left, after you stop believing.

Doubting Thomas
Yeah, it's just simple mimicking what she's seeing other people do. But I know the religious will claim that she's infused with the Holy Spirit or something. More BS claims of how love of God is inborn in us.
You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me and not you.

seeker
I agree, creepy.
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

Jump to Forum: