View Thread

Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
allo peeplz
Darxide92
Hey- name's Darxide (pronounced dark-side)

joined up here for some forum fun with a good group of people- feel more than free to email me anytime.
look forward to meeting everyone

+-Darxide-+

Skeeve
I recently met Darxide on Stickam and invited him over. Welcome, Darxide!
"The world is my country, and do good is my religion." - Thomas Paine

kjbluez
Welcome, Darxide!

catman
Darxide: Welcome to the site. An innovative spelling!
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

neilmarr
Good to have your company Darxide. Looking forward to your posts. Best wishes. Neil

RayvenAlandria
Howdy Darxide, nice to meet ya.

seeker
Welcome Darxide. Are you really 92?

Doubting Thomas
GARGOYLES! SLYCHICS! IT'S ALL DARK-SIDED!!!!

Darxide92
seeker wrote:

1992, in fact- birth year lol. But i do thank all of you giving the time of your day to me in a welcoming order. It truly means a lot to me.;beers;

Hypatia
Welcome Darxide92 to the wild side. Cheers.

"It's all dork sided!"

Smile

Sinny
Well hello there Darxide92 welcome to the forum ;hello;

Skeeve
Hypatia wrote:
Welcome Darxide92 to the wild side. Cheers.

"It's all dork sided!"

Smile

LOL....I remember that! I even posted the video on my blog.

http://skeeveblog...house.html

Wish I had time and motivation to do more with that blog, I really liked it.
"The world is my country, and do good is my religion." - Thomas Paine

Hypatia
I remember that Skeeve. Oy! I'll never forget her. What a nut case that woman is! Her poor kids, and husband too, all looked absolutely shell shocked. The middle girl had dark, deep circles under her eyes, as did the husband, so perhaps those kinds of rages from mom aren't new to them. In any event I suspect they all cow down to momma.

Gastric bypass surgery? I thought the surgery should have been done a little higher up, more in the brain area. Or better yet an intervention done by proper atheists.

Yeah, that's the ticket. Take away that bible and undo the brainwashing. Viola. Those children are in desperate need of saving from mommy and her 'god'. Oh lawdy.

;helpsmile; save the fundies.

seeker
Darxide92 wrote:
seeker wrote:

1992, in fact- birth year lol. But i do thank all of you giving the time of your day to me in a welcoming order. It truly means a lot to me.;beers;
So I can cancel the wheelchair?

General-Pryce
Ahoy Hoy DX! Welcome aboard the good ship Atheist.co....no wait.... atheist Alian.... no, hang on, no I've got it.... erm, sod it, welcome aboard anyway!Grin

Darxide92
seeker wrote:
Darxide92 wrote:
seeker wrote:

So I can cancel the wheelchair?

lol hell yah...first we need a dead guy and a lake...then we can dispose of the chair nicely (mweheheh...) ((jk lol))

seeker
Something tells me you'll fit right in here.;naughtydevil;

Jump to Forum: