View Thread

Atheists Today » Power and Control » U.S. Politics
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Dana Milbanks: I'm declaring February a Palin-free month. Join me!
Skeeve
http://www.washin...id=topnews

I have written about her in 42 columns since Sen. John McCain picked her as his vice-presidential running mate in 2008. I've mentioned her in dozens more blog posts, Web chats, and TV and radio appearances. I feel powerless to control my obsession, even though it cheapens and demeans me.

But today is the first day of the rest of my life. And so, I hereby pledge that, beginning on Feb. 1, 2011, I will not mention Sarah Palin -- in print, online or on television -- for one month. Furthermore, I call on others in the news media to join me in this pledge of a Palin-free February. With enough support, I believe we may even be able to extend the moratorium beyond one month, but we are up against a powerful compulsion, and we must take this struggle day by day.

I should turn on our word filter and replace 'Sarah Palin' with 'Not In February'. Pfft

seeker
I think after her ill considered post-Arizona shooting remarks that she has made herself irrelevant anyway.
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

catman
She should definitely be ignored by everyone. Do it, Skeeve!
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

Doubting Thomas
I think she's simply a media whore and should be ignored.
You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me and not you.

Bob of QF
Doonsbury for Jan 30, 2011 was on-target with respect to Palin's hypocrisy.

http://www.gocomi...2011/01/30
Quantum Junction: Use both lanes

Reality is that which is left, after you stop believing.

catman
"Ping!" LOL.
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

Jump to Forum: