Forum Quick View Panel

View Thread

Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Damage wrought by atheism
Skeeve
You have to read this, he'd fit right in with Dobson, Robertson and probably even Phelps.

Damage wrought by atheism

The last paragraph is a nice summation of his crap:
This has produced a society that trains school children in "safe" sexual promiscuity; grants rights to mothers to kill their own baby; has effectively dissolved marriage; and in the name of equality, places secular state law above the duty of persons to live by the law of God.

It is now a pagan nation. May God help us all!

seeker
Doesn't he know that the internet is evil and he shouldn't be on it?
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

Doubting Thomas
Someone needs to tell him that not everybody feels the duty to live by the laws of his god. Just seems like another Christian nationalist whining about the fact that the country isn't a 1950's TV show paradise.

Submitted to Fundies Say The Darndest Things (fstdt.com).
Edited by Doubting Thomas on 03/07/2011 14:33
You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me and not you.

catman
The only thing "despondent" about this atheist's world is the presence of religious rubbish that louses it up for rational people. The United States doesn't have all the fundie Christians, does it?
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

JohnH
Classic christian nonsense that chooses to ignore the facts of its own founding document. I would ask if he owns slaves and if his altar is properly blood splattered.

I continue to be amazed by theists contention that atheists have no morals because they do not follow a god who tells them how to behave, there is not one tiny scrap of evidence that this is true. In fact one of the main ideas that cemented my atheism was that personally realized morality was a higher form than externally imposed morality.

Edited because I apparently do not know the difference between alter and altar.
Edited by JohnH on 03/07/2011 19:06

Jump to Forum: