View Thread

Print Thread
catman
catman
Hello, everyone. Some of you may remember me from atheists.com and atheistalliance.net. Thanks for inviting me in, seeker. I'm a professional musician in Fort Worth, TX and have been an atheist for about 40 years.
Edited by catman on 08/03/2008 20:03

Skeeve
catman! heya...good to see you here.Grin

de KJ5RT Pfft
"The world is my country, and do good is my religion." - Thomas Paine

seeker
Hey, we couldn't leave the cat behind. (oh wow, I really need to reword that.)

catman
If you leave me behind, I'll tear up the furniture and forget about my litter box.

Skeeve, I have a new callsign: AA5L.

Skeeve
catman wrote:
Skeeve, I have a new callsign: AA5L.

Congratulations!!! Dunno why I never upgraded my call with my license...
"The world is my country, and do good is my religion." - Thomas Paine

RayvenAlandria
CATMAN!!!!!!

*does a little dance*

Glad to see you Dude!

neilmarr
Hya, Cat. Fancy meeting you here. Neil

catman
RayvenAlandria: I wondered whatever became of you. It's good to know that you are still kickin'.Wink

Hidy, neilmarr!Smile

catman
Skeeve wrote:
Congratulations!!! Dunno why I never upgraded my call with my license...
I hung out on AE7Q's "Amateur Radio Database Query Tools" until I saw a callsign up for grabs that I wanted and applied for it. I managed to snag it, even though there were two others in the running. I highly recommend the site. Hve a look if you're interested.

My new shorter callsign (especially shorter phonetically) works much better in pileups!

BTW: I notice that I have been 'promoted' to Administrator. Thanks for the vote of confidence! Now, if I can just figure out why I can't get my avatar to work...Smile
Edited by catman on 08/05/2008 15:23
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

seeker
Looks like you got it

RayvenAlandria
Actually, that was me testing to see if I could upload avatars to other people's accounts. Smile It seems to work so if catman still can't upload his he can send it to me and I'll do it. If he likes the skelly one he can use it. I thought it was a pretty cool one.

catman
It is a very cool one. I may just keep it for the foreseeable future.
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

Jump to Forum: