View Thread

Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Hey all!
Alayna
Just wanted to stop by and say hello to everyone here on Atheists Today. From what I've seen so far, the site looks really cool...lot's of info and I like the format.
I'm from New England, which I totally dig...lot's of history, gothic structures, old creepy abandoned buildings and cemetaries...some of the things I love!

Love being outdoors, decorating, websurfing, meeting new folks and books, books and more books....and shoes...of course Wink

I was an Atheist years ago, then changed back and forth, always looking for "answers" out there....and the journey has brought me back to the Freethinkers community!

Hope to meet some interesting folks here and learn, learn, learn!

~Alayna~Cool

seeker
Welcome Alayna
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

JohnH
Alayna, If you like cemeteries I can highly recommend the gold country of California. They contain things like many Welsh in the places where the mining was mainly hard rock mining and the children of one family who died in a short period during some epidemic. One learns a lot of unspoken history by reading monuments. I had to laugh when I last visited my paternal grandparents grave. I could hear my grandfather rolling over in his grave because of all the asians buried near him.

That bit of ghoulishness out of the way, welcome.

catman
Alayna: Welcome to the site.
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

Skeeve
Welcome, Alayna.

Bob of QF
Love the walking fish....

... with shoes-on.

Smile
Quantum Junction: Use both lanes

Reality is that which is left, after you stop believing.

Theory_Execution
Welcome to our shores, I trust you will find lots to get talking about, and join in with.

I am a big fan of gothic architecture, I used to sit for hours drawing.

Hypatia
Hi Alayna i97.photobucket.com/albums/l206/beadbum/WelcomeToGroup.gif

Jump to Forum: