View Thread

Atheists Today » Taking it easy » Movie Discusssions
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Brainwashing by Disney?
FreakMeow
Of course most of us know that it is said that Disney movies have subliminal messages.

In the first video I think someone was trying way to hard to point out the messages.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/v/1Xm1V-9xfjU&border=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&hl=en&fs=1[/youtube]

The other video made me mad ;angry5; Its just silly Christians trying to point out that Disney is a satanist

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/v/tik78-wgLT0&border=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999[youtube][/youtube]
Edited by FreakMeow on 08/30/2008 16:53

Skeeve
;pukeright;
"The world is my country, and do good is my religion." - Thomas Paine

seeker
There was certainly someone obsessed with sex and demons but it wasn't Disney.

Sinny
Who the hell notices shit like that. Notice how they had to go out of their way to find anyting with sex, demons, taking clothes off or the number 6. Sheesh what's next Benji is the hound from hell. What about all that sex with Beethoven having when he met his mate and OMG he had sex and she had puppies.

I wouldn't be surprised if the next claimed Lassie was a demon dog and little Timmy performed witchcraft in the mines.;naughtydevil;

Ahh what's to come of us ;overhead;

Bob of QF
I just couldn't watch the 2nd one, and didn't even try on the 1st.

When the 2nd one used the word "illumaniti" I knew they were more than just another religious nutter.

They were a conspiracy religious nutter-- which is worse by an order of magnitude.

Or to use the clinical term, they were batshit crazy.
Quantum Junction: Use both lanes

Reality is that which is left, after you stop believing.

RayvenAlandria
This is funny. My youngest son, Freakmeow's b-in-law, was just showing me the "sex' in the dust of Lion King a few days ago. He found a youtube about it and we had a discussion. We came to the conclusion that IF these things have not been edited and really are in the movies, we suspect it was nothing more than an animator working out a bit of rebelliousness. Geeks can be pretty damned funny when they want to be, so who knows, the shite may actually be there.

There is no evil conspiracy. IMO, it's either some animators with a naughty sense of humor or nutbag Christians editing the shows and adding shit.

After watching the videos it appears to me that someone is turning whatever they can into *subliminal messages*.If you look st any group of random images, including religions ones, you can find patterns to support whatever bullshit you want.

I think most of the *subliminals* are in the repressed, perverted minds of the religious wackos looking for this shit.
Edited by RayvenAlandria on 08/31/2008 23:07

catman
I totally agree. One can always find "subliminal messages" in just about anything if it suits one's purpose to find them.
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

Bob of QF
I've found that often, the very folk pushing the loudest and hardest for laws that are anti-xxx and anti-yyy (if the xxx or yyyy is some form of entertainment or human activity) are the very same folk who cannot help themselves, and secretly DO the xxx they are trying to ban.

It's as if they need a law prohibiting the behavior they cannot control on their own.

Which is really sad.... they bring everyone else down to their own level of failure.

Theory_Execution
No wonder im such a randy, lying, homosexual murderer along with the other millions of people who watched these movies. Its not my fault, you shouldnt arrest me for it, Disney told me to do it.

What a load of absolute shite; I used to ly in my bed at night and imagine patterns and faces in the design and random folds of my curtains. You can see anything if you look for it.

We all remember the face on Mars, the quality just not being good enough to see detail, but just bad enough to produce a sort of face. Newer pictures clear that old myth up excellently.

These people make their personal obsessions into global conspiracies, why cant they just be normal and go masturbate?

FreakMeow
Theory_Execution wrote:

These people make their personal obsessions into global conspiracies, why cant they just be normal and go masturbate?

They see Masturbating as wrong ;blahblah;

Theory_Execution
Which i recon has been a contributing factor in many a suicide and homicide.

Bob of QF
FreakMeow wrote:
Theory_Execution wrote:

They see Masturbating as wrong ;blahblah;

Which explains much of their pent-up frustration and hatred, yes?

No regular release from sexual tension...

...idiots.

cheshiredragon
A lot of that shite spewed out about Disney in the second video is completely unfounded. I am a HUGE Disney fan. In fact, in my High School days when I was in Animation and 3D Imaging my work was graded by the Animation Department Supervisor. Her name is Sync and she is only about 4ft tall. Those asshats in the second video really went so far out on a ledge they have completely walked of the end and fell to the earth below. I know ALL the Disney 'mishaps' as I am a HUGE fan. I have to elaborate on Pocahontas, Disney did not create that name and they totally doctored the Aladdin video, that is not the part where it says it and it ONLY says, "Take off your clothes." It is not on the DVD only the tape AND same thing with the Lion King's" SEX text hahaha it reads SFX. The animation dept. gave the Sound FX department an honorable mention. I knew that before the movie came out. One last thing, the book about promoting homosexuality. That was written by a third party and Disney does NOT promote homosexuality, however, they do have great benefits for them. It appalls me that these people spew this shit and no one corrects them. i think i should start going at it to try and be the next Pat Condell, of course those are some BIG ass shoes to fill.
That's right, I said it...

General-Pryce
The Mermaid Penis cover has been refuted on numerous occassions. Yes it looks like an erect penis, sort of. But so many things will look rude if you've got that sort of mind already- The ammount of innuendos that pop up at work are astounding. Anything can be rude when looked at in the right way. snopes.com is great for refuting these things.

edit: I checked out the second vid on youtube- wanted to see comments. 99% of them are supporting his view, the ones against are knocked back and the poster tries to refute them without actually refuting anything.

They have since disabled text responses- interesting how a lot of Chrisitan page son youtube wont let you post responses!
Edited by General-Pryce on 09/02/2008 08:13

cheshiredragon
cause they seem to be the only ones who have a complex when you prove them wrong...sounds like the church from back in the day "SILENCE!!"
I think I am going to start nerding it up on the YouTube. I just hope my phone can record compatible videos.

FreakMeow
cheshiredragon wrote:
cause they seem to be the only ones who have a complex when you prove them wrong...sounds like the church from back in the day "SILENCE!!"
I think I am going to start nerding it up on the YouTube. I just hope my phone can record compatible videos.

You might want to invest in a Digital Camera or a Digital Camcorder or maybe a really good web cam, if your going to make more than a few videos.

Cells have poor quality. Unless you have a super bad ass cell phone lol

cheshiredragon
I work for the cell company, I have the bad ass cell phone Grin
I may just end up using my web cam. Even though it is lower quality, I can record in any format.

derF
I do not find it surprising that there are people out there that would go to such ridiculous lengths to advance their cause. There is money to be made out there people!

What I find chilling is the fact that there are so many unquestioning simpletons out there who will buy into this crap limb and soul. There are truly an enormous number of people out there who prefer to have others do their thinking for them. Just give me eternal happiness on the other side and you can have whatever you want on this side.

;5sigh;
:no:
I'll drink to that. Or anything else for that matter.

Bob of QF
derF wrote:
... Just give me eternal happiness on the other side and you can have whatever you want on this side.

;5sigh;
:no:

I don't even think you need that.

The "let someone ELSE do the thinking" is reason enough for many-- that and basic inertia. They were raised into the cult, their extended family is in the cult, it is a comfortable cult to be in from their perspective.

Besides.....thinking is hard. Really, really hard. And it interferes with drinking beer and beating up on their wives and kids... and it's hard.

Jump to Forum: