View Thread

Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Official Pastafarian Head Covering
Hypatia
Wearing the colander as a head covering as a test of the law is one thing, but now this guy wants the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster to become a recognized faith in Austria. Ah, boo.

http://www.msnbc....eird_news/

Theory_Execution
I support his right, after that he should pursue tax exemption and then interfere in politics.

And then we should all create our own religions and follow suit.

Hypatia
Theory_Execution wrote:
I support his right, after that he should pursue tax exemption and then interfere in politics.

And then we should all create our own religions and follow suit.

Yeah, the theists would be thrilled to have that which is non-theism related be called 'religion'. Oh wait, they already do that.

And just about the time we would form religions the US government would do away with tax exemption status for religions.

Theory_Execution
Well it would have to, noticing its massive mistake (haha, like it was done honestly - I make myself laugh) after everyone becomes a religion unto themselves and no longer able to pay tax.

Just think of all the good that could be done if these men-o-faith contributed to the nations they reap.

The old reap and sow; sow disinformation, reap the rewards.

catman
Hypatia wrote:And just about the time we would form religions the US government would do away with tax exemption status for religions.

I'm sure there would be an exception made for the Abrahamic religions.
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

Jump to Forum: