View Thread

Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
God says sorry.
lacontrabasse
I discovered this animation software a few months back. I have long wanted to write a sketch which is ostensibly a message from God saying "There is no God!", but didn't know how to get into it. Then I thought of this idea last week.

http://youtu.be/S...

Let me know what you think.

Skeeve
I liked it. More plausible than the fundie alternative. Smile

And welcome, lacontrabasse!

Theory_Execution
Welcome lacontrabasse.

Are you a regular user of 3D software - I was trying to get into a few not so long ago, to knock up a few architectural designs I had.

Blender, Googles Sketch up and there was another one I was looking at. I tend to get distracted though.

lacontrabasse
Thank you for the welcomes.

I know nothing about animation and even less about 3D software. The text-to-movie software I used is for people like me, with no technical knowledge, to turn an idea into a performed sketch. The software has many limitations (limited number of characters, no scene change, little movement, strange automaton delivery of the lines) but that doesn't really matter.

It is the script that is important.

seeker
nice. Fundies have enough problems with a black president. The thought of their God being black AND female might make their heads explode.
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

Hypatia
seeker wrote:
nice. Fundies have enough problems with a black president. The thought of their God being black AND female might make their heads explode.

Yeah, I think the 'black and female' thing would piss them off more than the 'god really is fallible' thing.

Bob of QF
I, for one, would not mind it if some of the fundie-leader's had a stroke over the thought of a black, female god ...

... Robertson's ought to be the first to go... (just off the top of my head)
Quantum Junction: Use both lanes

Reality is that which is left, after you stop believing.

Jump to Forum: