View Thread

Atheists Today » Power and Control » LGBT
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Gays, Others Lead To Earth's Doom!
Doubting Thomas
Personally I don't see how homosexuals would affect birth rates one way or another, other than maybe keeping it slightly lower due to not being able to reproduce with each other. But this would probably not affect it other than natural variation in the birth rates.

I don't know why they're worried about homosexuals keeping birth rates down anyway, since that lady in Arkansas with 18 kids will fill the gap for them.
You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me and not you.

Theory_Execution
Bob of, never knew those little guys existed. Now all i need to do is selectively breed some bacterial to eat celophane, then the dillema of the tightly wrapped product is sorted.

Bob of QF
Wiki has a nice description with links to real science websites.

http://en.wikiped...g_bacteria

It's been around since the 70's. It's a favorite critter of supporters of evolution whenever creaonuts claim "no new species". Sadly, creonuts claim that this critter is a result of "devolution" whatever that means.
Quantum Junction: Use both lanes

Reality is that which is left, after you stop believing.

neilmarr
I think research has shown beyond any doubt, Bob, that so-called 'devolution' is a biological impossibility. Solid Squid and Photon would know off the top, but they seem to be taking a break. Cheers. Neil

catman
Where has Photon gone off to, anyway? I miss his incisive comments and explanations.
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

Skeeve
catman wrote:
Where has Photon gone off to, anyway? I miss his incisive comments and explanations.

I consulted my magic tea leaves and pig guts...I see Photon joining Atheists Today in the very near future.

Actually, I just noticed his membership is registered, but as yet unactivated as of today.
;dancesing; He should be posting soon, if his validation email isn't lost in his Spam trap.
"The world is my country, and do good is my religion." - Thomas Paine

Solidsquid
Devolution is the result of people who simply don't understand evolution - sadly, they are the majority. The same thing with ID, it relies upon people's ignorance (btw, did I ever post the article I wrote in my local newspaper about ID?

Anyhow, they claim that organisms revert to more "primitive" forms or evolve "backwards" which is silly.

Skeeve
Well, Photon's activation timer ran out, he probably didn't see the validation email. I've sent him a message about setting up a temp password and am waiting for his reply.
"The world is my country, and do good is my religion." - Thomas Paine

seeker
I already set him up and sent him an e-mail.

catman
Solidsquid: Is that so? Well then, how do you explain Devo?Wink
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

neilmarr
I remember seeing your local paper piece, Squid. Don't think it's appeared here yet, though.I for one would appreciate a re-read. Cheers. Neil

derF
Bob of QF wrote:
Wiki has a nice description with links to real science websites.

http://en.wikiped...g_bacteria

It's been around since the 70's. It's a favorite critter of supporters of evolution whenever creaonuts claim "no new species". Sadly, creonuts claim that this critter is a result of "devolution" whatever that means.

Are we not men? We are DEVO! (ask Catman about it)
I'll drink to that. Or anything else for that matter.

derF
catman wrote:

PHOTON has returned. (New member as of just now!)

catman
Yes, I noticed that! I'm looking forward to his posts.

Sinny
I'm glad to hear that Derf;dancesing;

I missed Photon. I am looking forward to his posts Grin

;kittyball; *just for fun and it's cute*

Solidsquid
catman wrote:
Solidsquid: Is that so? Well then, how do you explain Devo?Wink

Apparently if you "whip it good" enough, the result is interesting costumes and a tune you can't get out of your head.

derF
Just let me put on my red jumpsuit and flower pot hat and we'll get the concert going right now. Perhaps some may consider me a mongoloid just a mongoloid but I really liked the band DEVO.

i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa98/frednorrisnielson/f61310zh2ls.jpg

Tough!
Edited by derF on 09/09/2008 00:45

catman
Solidsquid: That was a great answer!Wink

derF: I liked Devo too. I still have their first album. "Space Junk" is hilarious.

Jump to Forum: