Forum Quick View Panel

View Thread

Atheists Today » Easy Reading » The Lounge
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
The Boobs I Was Not Supposed to See
Hypatia
seeker wrote:

Calm down JD, she was probably just making a joke. Here, I'll burn some incense in your name.Wink

I think (but could be mistaken) that JDHURF was responding to CD as it seems CD took issue (for reasons not apparent to me) with JD's initial post about Kowboy's assignment.

Is that clear as mud?

Skeeve
Yes, that is correct. It was a JDHURF/CD thang.

And I'm as confused by it as the rest of you. Shrug
"The world is my country, and do good is my religion." - Thomas Paine

catman
It does seem rather murky.
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

JDHURF
That is correct. I should have made it clear who I was responding to. It was CD. I have no idea why he thinks I was criticizing the OP. I only voiced legitimate surprise that he turned in a paper on nipslips for an assignment. I am not critical of the paper, only surprised. I also don't know why he chose to attack me and charge me with believing myself to be a supreme being. I just don't understand where he is coming from.
[img]http://www.atheists.org/images/headerLogo.png[/img] is not a valid Image.

cheshiredragon
I don't ever remember us sharing poems about drug use. You may have me confused with someone else. Also possible that I may have you confused with someone else that I didn't get along with as well. This was back when Atheists.com was still alive. It has been a long time.

As for the post I put up: I was drunk and I read your post completely wrong. Please accept my apology as I was clearly in the wrong for saying what I did. Just one of many reasons I decided to go into rehab. I need to get my life back together.
That's right, I said it...

JDHURF
I think I may have had a poem in a thread and you sent me the poem about drug use via PM. It was years ago on the old atheists.com. I am pretty sure I still have it somewhere. I will look for it tomorrow or the day after and send it to you in PM.

I accept your apology. I wasnít offended, just confused. I didnít even want an apology, just clarification. I hope the treatment helps. Itís only one very minor aspect. The largest and most difficult parts are your own. I know from personal experience.
[img]http://www.atheists.org/images/headerLogo.png[/img] is not a valid Image.

seeker
Oooops, sorry Hypatia. I was squinting my eyes when i read your name. Did you know that with your eyes closed CD and Hypatia look identical?
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

Hypatia
seeker wrote:

Oooops, sorry Hypatia. I was squinting my eyes when i read your name. Did you know that with your eyes closed CD and Hypatia look identical?

Tweren't no thing if you couldn't read through your lids.

Wink
Edited by Hypatia on 01/19/2012 21:21

Jump to Forum: