Forum Quick View Panel

View Thread

Atheists Today » Taking it easy » T.V. Shows
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
[Video]Wretched with Todd Friel
Skeeve
Imagine Glenn Beck and Pat Robertson had a son.

I see this show occasionally as I surf through the channels. The clips on YouTube are of most of his tamer stuff.
If you get a chance to watch a full episode or two, you'll see some of the outright lies and misrepresentations that litter every show.

His examples in this clip are hilarious though. Grin

This guy is oily.
"The world is my country, and do good is my religion." - Thomas Paine

catman
That guy made me want to turn off the clip within fifteen seconds. He is sickeningly full of himself. "Oily"? Covered with automatic transmission fluid is more like it. Yuck!
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

JohnH
I have to admit the guy has a point. If you make fun of the other the other is allowed to make fun of you.

I tried to check out the game he was talking about on the web but did not want to waste the time to thoroughly checking it out. It looked a little boring.

Edited because some times I do not pay attention to what (not want) I write.
Edited by JohnH on 09/19/2011 15:30

seeker
Kind of slimy. There is a certain irony though in his topic. Isn't hubris one of the seven deadly sins?
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

Skeeve
Try to catch an entire episode if you can, it's worse than just this clip represents.
"The world is my country, and do good is my religion." - Thomas Paine

Jump to Forum: