View Thread

Atheists Today » The Real World » Pseudo-Science
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
*** Theory Espinoza Guedez ***
Victor Espinoza
*** THEORY ESPINOZA GUEDEZ ***


**** I HAVE DISCOVERED THAT THE ENERGY ***
*** IN THE FUTURE WILL OPEN UP A HOLE IN ***
*** THE DISTANCE OF THE UNIVERSE ****

* INTRODUCTION *


Distance is the size of the universe and the mention as the size of the universe, not as the imaginary distance between two objects.

If we open a hole in the sand and put an object into the hole and then cover it with sand, the object will be removed from sight and touch. This can be done also in the distance, using energy. This hole in the distance using the energy so I will call "Hole Espinoza Guedez".

*** SCIENTIFIC VERIFICATION ***
*** OF THAT CAN OPEN A HOLE IN THE DISTANCE OF ***
*** THE UNIVERSE TODAY USING THE HUMAN BRAIN AND ***
*** IN THE FUTURE USING ENERGY ***


This test should make her yourself, there is no camera to see an animal that exists in the distance, that when it moves into and out of the distance. Only the brain can be seen this animal that lives in the distance.

This animal that lives in the distance can see but not touch, is invisible but the human brain opens a hole in the distance and then we can see, are called "Animal Espinoza Guedez".

What has to do is put in the shade and look the blue sky because the animals in the distance are white and appear and disappear from view.

It must be observing a point in the blue sky until your view change and see white brightness moving in the air.

If you cannot see them is because them is not touch the Sun, the Sun is that gives them energy and it is that makes them shine. You have to observe the existence of much sun and does not work with the light of the bulb.

I hope to succeed in seeing animals that live in the distance. Search for a shadow where the Sun does not enkindler their eyes. And look at a point in the blue sky with patience, they are like stars moving in the distance.

*** SCIENTIFIC VERIFICATION ***
*** OF WHICH IS NOT AN EFFECT OF THE PHYSIOLOGY OF ***
*** THE RETINA OF THE HUMAN EYE ***
*** WHEN WE SEE THE ANIMALS IN THE DISTANCE ***


1) I invite all scientists and non scientists around the world to see the animals in the distance with glasses of much increased and observe that it increases the vision of the animals in the distance, in front of our eyes and not in our eyes. They are faster with increase to no increase in glasses lenses.

2) If we put in a Chair at the edge of the beach with an umbrella, will see the brightest animals in distance than in the city, due to the high temperature which causes energy to increase.

3) If you put some black sunglasses, you won't see the animals in the distance into the eye.

*** 21ST CENTURY DISCOVERY ***
*** THE NEED TO SEE SOMETHING INVISIBLE ACTIVE A
*** PART OF THE BRAIN AND BY THIS WE SEE ***
*** THE ANIMALS IN THE DISTANCE ***


This is the beginning of a new time, the existence of the atom has already passed into history. A new brain is developing in us to discover a new particle which I called "Distance Espinoza Guedez", which hides the animals in the distance and made up the distance of the entire universe.

Affectionately,
Victor Elias Espinoza Guedez
November 15, 2011
 
Theory_Execution
*** A VOID IN MY BRAIN ***


*** Wow this shit makes a lot of sense ***

*** It is like you have read my mind ***

*** Jumped in the full distance of my brain ***

*** And left a hole where grey matter used to reside ***


* PARTING WORDS*


So, Distance = 156 Billion light years, OK ill substitute for that...

... so we have a paraplegic or locked-in syndrome animal in some region of the 156 Billion lights years of our universe... that is invisible?

Hmmm, we cannot see this animal because it is not radiating...

I do think your argument would make more sense if English was your first language, I am sorry but I do not have any grasp of any other language that English. This is one problem with science, which we try to remedy with calculations.

It seems to me like you are describing the transition in Science from the Greek idea of atoms, through to Dark Matter - dark because it does not interact with electromagnetic waves in a typical photonic way - and matter because it does gravitate...
... or you could be speaking shit like that prat Dinesh D'Souza.

Please come back and clarify in as clear as terms possible - first, ditch this 'Distance' thing and 'animal' thing, there are words and concepts already in use for what you talk of, and these particular words have established meanings already.
 
seeker
Maybe his theory is that if we change the meanings of words used to describe physical phenomena we can change the nature of those phenomena. A door is not a door when it is ajar.
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana
 
Theory_Execution
I think a bit of science-popularizing got into his writing to be honest. And trough translation what should have been a blurb is in actuality coming across as nonsense.

We sadly will never know for sure.
 
Victor Espinoza
Theory_Execution wrote:

*** A VOID IN MY BRAIN ***


*** Wow this shit makes a lot of sense ***

*** It is like you have read my mind ***

*** Jumped in the full distance of my brain ***

*** And left a hole where grey matter used to reside ***


* PARTING WORDS*


So, Distance = 156 Billion light years, OK ill substitute for that...

... so we have a paraplegic or locked-in syndrome animal in some region of the 156 Billion lights years of our universe... that is invisible?

Hmmm, we cannot see this animal because it is not radiating...

I do think your argument would make more sense if English was your first language, I am sorry but I do not have any grasp of any other language that English. This is one problem with science, which we try to remedy with calculations.

It seems to me like you are describing the transition in Science from the Greek idea of atoms, through to Dark Matter - dark because it does not interact with electromagnetic waves in a typical photonic way - and matter because it does gravitate...
... or you could be speaking shit like that prat Dinesh D'Souza.

Please come back and clarify in as clear as terms possible - first, ditch this 'Distance' thing and 'animal' thing, there are words and concepts already in use for what you talk of, and these particular words have established meanings already.


Why you can not see the colors of the photon:

ANSWER: Because the energy opens a hole in the distance.
 
Photon
Victor Espinoza wrote:

Why you can not see the colors of the photon:

ANSWER: Because the energy opens a hole in the distance.


Why can you not see the colours of a photon? In humans, cone cells in the retina have differentiated response characteristics to wavelength, and when the photoreceptors of the three separate cone types are activated, they send a signal to the brain which interprets the result as a particular composite colour.

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/04/Cone-fundamentals-with-srgb-spectrum.svg/287px-Cone-fundamentals-with-srgb-spectrum.svg.png

It works kind of like RGB sensors in television screens, though not at those particular colours.

So how is colour of a photon not detectable? It clearly is.

Your explanation of "energy opening a hole in the distance" is word salad. It doesn't mean anything.
 
Bob of QF
"word salad"

Rofl

Beautiful! And very apt.
Quantum Junction: Use both lanes

Reality is that which is left, after you stop believing.
 
Victor Espinoza
Photon wrote:

Victor Espinoza wrote:

Why you can not see the colors of the photon:

ANSWER: Because the energy opens a hole in the distance.


Why can you not see the colours of a photon? In humans, cone cells in the retina have differentiated response characteristics to wavelength, and when the photoreceptors of the three separate cone types are activated, they send a signal to the brain which interprets the result as a particular composite colour.

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/04/Cone-fundamentals-with-srgb-spectrum.svg/287px-Cone-fundamentals-with-srgb-spectrum.svg.png

It works kind of like RGB sensors in television screens, though not at those particular colours.

So how is colour of a photon not detectable? It clearly is.

Your explanation of "energy opening a hole in the distance" is word salad. It doesn't mean anything.



And why a camera for example mobile phones, can not see the colors of the photons.

ANSWER: Because the energy opens a hole in the distance.

A cell phone has no retina. Neither cell cone.
 
cheshiredragon
You are really going to have to explain this "hole in the distance" idea.
A cell phone has a retina-like lens. It is not like a retina in the way that it can not only see visible light, but other wave lengths as well. Infra-red is one of them. You can test this by pointing a remote control at the lens and pressing a button on the remote. That will slow down the IR wavelength to visible light and you will see the light through the screen on the cell phone.
Not sure if that is what you are getting at, but you don't really make sense of anything well enough to have a valid argument.
It is like my theory of creating mass with a computer. if you would like to hear it I will explain, but it might not make much sense.
That's right, I said it...
 
Victor Espinoza
cheshiredragon wrote:

You are really going to have to explain this "hole in the distance" idea.


I have discovered that the mass it comes tucked away in the light.
 
cheshiredragon
Victor Espinoza wrote:

cheshiredragon wrote:

You are really going to have to explain this "hole in the distance" idea.


I have discovered that the mass it comes tucked away in the light.



OK, have you published you work yet?
Where is your evidence? You claim to have discovered it so you MUST have your equations written down and repeatable evidence elsewhere. If there is mass hidden in light then you must have an equation that proves it. I would indeed like to see it.
If so, I suggest you share you works with other physicists around the world so they can check your work and put them to the test. If you claim what you have discovered then your work can be provable and able to be reproduced.
Simply put, what I see here...you coming to a small hole in the wall website(atheist website no less) and not going to other physicists with your work means you are probably looking for some attention that you are smart with out having to prove it. Well, we are not a group of low-watt bulbs and what Photon has already brought up, without you disputing it with hard evidence, as he has provided in his claims, clearly shows me that you don't know what you are talking about.

I am not a physicist by any means, but it is somewhat of a side hobby and I understand it. What you are providing is NO WHERE in the realms of physics, but rather pure speculation.

If you claim something such as this...please, show your work and post you evidence and above all release it to the scientific community as it would be a great discovery...IF it were, in fact, true.
That's right, I said it...
 
Photon


And why a camera for example mobile phones, can not see the colors of the photons.

ANSWER: Because the energy opens a hole in the distance.

A cell phone has no retina. Neither cell cone.


Digital cameras (whether CMOS or CCD) use either a filter system, or inherent frequency sensitivity variations to create colour images. The separation into different wavelengths, then counting the photons at each wavelength creates a colour system by definition. The frequency filter IS colour detection, in other words.

Again, "energy opens a hole in the distance" does not make sense physically. What are you trying to say?

I have discovered that the mass it comes tucked away in the light.


Light has momentum, related to its energy, E = pc. Light therefore causes pressure, and interacts in collisions with other particles. It does not possess mass. It has no rest mass. You can define an equivalent energy E = hf due to its quantum nature, and then use E = mc^2 to define a sort of equivalent mass-energy, but it doesn't have a rest mass like say an electron would.

So how did you make this "discovery"?
 
Theory_Execution
He defined distance as the 'width of the universe', correcting for differences in language I would say he means 'the fullness of the universe' or in his usage - 'a photon generates a hole in our physical universe to that of another or other dimensions'.

Then, furthering this idea, the 'cooling' of the photon leads to dark matter flooding back through this hole.

But, im clutching at straws to get a grasp of what he is saying.
 
catman
I don't see how you even got that much out of it. I don't understand what he's trying to say.
 
seeker
He's trying to say, 'give me money'.
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana
 
Photon
This illiterate spam by Espinoza is literally all over the interwebz. Not sure what shit or giggles are obtained from it.
 
catman
seeker: It's going to take a much better presentation than Vic's to get any money from me. I didn't see any mention of money, just a lot of fanciful rubbish.
 
JDHURF
Bob of QF wrote:

"word salad"

Rofl

Beautiful! And very apt.


Perhaps more apt than we think. Word salad is a phrase used to describe a symptom of schizophrenia wherein the person's disorganized thinking is reflected in their speech. I would submit that the OP is a strong candidate.
 
catman
I agree, given that Herr Espinoza is a real person at all.
 
Jump to Forum:

Similar Threads

Thread Forum Replies Last Post
Theory of everything using the Color Pseudo-Science 7 12/16/2011 14:48
Origin of the mass. By Espinoza Pseudo-Science 21 11/23/2011 15:15
THEORY OF PHOTON BLACK Pseudo-Science 19 11/18/2011 16:28
Physics Joke-- from "The Big Bang Theory" Funny Zone 4 04/05/2009 14:59
GIFT - Greater Internet Fuckwad Theory Funny Zone 11 11/09/2008 01:21