Forum Quick View Panel

View Thread

Atheists Today » The Real World » Pseudo-Science
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
THEORY OF PHOTON BLACK
Victor Espinoza
THEORY OF PHOTON BLACK


INTRODUCTION

My name is Victor Elias Espinoza Guedez, I am from Valencia, Venezuela, Technical University Superior in computing. I graduated in Isaac Newton ago 20 years and am a student of the universe from 10 years ago, also studied physical on my own.

The item to be treated is the composition of the universe, what we call empty or dark energy, scientists do not explain what particle is made the empty or dark energy, also called ether. I have found by a series of analyses, the particle that composes these empty spaces and I hope will be accepted. Let's start with the brightness and then I will tell you the name of this new particle:


CHAPTER I

WHAT IS THE BRIGHTNESS

We all know that the photon is a bright, but we do not know why shines, shines because it is energy, but why the energy shines, is the question that I did. I got the reply after 8 months of analysis and studies on the difference of color and brightness.

We also know that iron and glass red-hot shine, but we do not know what shines: If the atom or the energy. With my analysis found what the brightness is "energy but hot, of the atoms" again, the hot energy shines, cold energy not shines. Because heated iron or glass, are also warming the energy of its atoms, which will glow red. Then to cool down the energy, the red color surrounding the atom disappears.

The same goes for the photon, the photon is a glow of warm energy, and when cooled gradually decreases its luminosity to reach zero light and become cold energy.

The energy shines because it is hot. If the fire is a shine is because it is also hot energy.


CHAPTER II

WHAT PARTICLE IS MADE DARK ENERGY OF THE UNIVERSE

This question we do all the people who live and lived on this planet, there are many answers, one of them is an ether which is another of it is that the universe is a empty, but what is done, I wonder. And another answer to the composition of the universe is dark energy, but what is made the dark energy, I wonder I also.

My theory is as follows: I have come to the conclusion that the universe is composed of *** Photons Black *** Black photons are normal but cold photons that already ceased to shine. Black photons are a particle of cold energy of black and transparent who can see but not touch, i.e., the black photon behaves like the universe, the black photon is cold and we all know that the universe is cold in its natural state. And the black photon comes from the cooling of the normal photon or light as we normally call.

We all know that the photon to cool down color changes and becomes a black color as the universe particle. We also know that the photon is difficult to touch just like the universe. If the universe is cold it is because it is made from a cold particle such as the black photon. The universe can change color just like the normal photon. The brightness of the photon is transmitted to the black photon to shine also, so lighting a bulb, a candle, and the Sun is perfect without leaving a space or black photon without shine. The light is transparent like the universe.

As I said in the first chapter there is warm energy and energy cold: the normal photon is hot energy black photon is cold energy, the normal photon is brightness and black photon does not shine, just as the universe.


CHAPTER III

THE EXPANSION OF THE UNIVERSE

What does grow to the universe? And the answer is the black photons: the Suns, stars and all that glitters in the entire universe being created that becomes black photon and light is a new particle to grow the universe. The growth of the universe is a phenomenon that scientists have detected and is happening at the moment, but is ignored where comes the particle that is doubled. My theory is that the particle that doubles is the photon and cools when it becomes a black photon. This black photon accumulates with other black photons that already exist in a vacuum, and as they may not join pushes other black photons and make grow the space of the universe. The creation of light is expanding the universe in the following way: becoming black photons light.

These black photons occupy more than 70% of the universe and are responsible for the expansion of the universe. The creation of black photons is very simple since it comes from the light that cools, i.e. that creates light and then cools to become black photons. A normal photon is obtained in many ways and allowing the universe grow its size, increasing the black photons that make up the entire universe. I repeat, the creation of black photons is expanding the universe.


CHAPTER IV

WHY I SAY THAT THE UNIVERSE IS PHOTON BLACK

1.- The universe behaves like a photon black: it is transparent and cold, it has the same color and temperature. Energy keeps separate galaxies, and the black photon is a cold energy. We can not feel light and we can not feel the universe. The universe is black and white light.

2.- Black photon you can see under a tree on the day. The shadow are black photons of cool temperature and lower light because it shines by touch the brightness of the normal photon surrounding the tree. It is what we call light behave as a wave. Light no bounces on the floor to light under the tree, because it is not the same brightness temperature.

3.- The normal photon behaves like a wave, because the universe is a sea of black photons. The black photons being touched by normal photons also shine, making a line of photons and a wave of photons.

The black photons explains the experiment of quantum theory of the electron that behaves like a wave. An electron to be released collides with a Lake of black photons and these black photons behave like water and create a graph of water waves, but in reality it is not water in the experiment but a liquid of black photons.

4.- Which illuminates at night are the black photons. On a moonless night we see photons black and cold way illuminating the darkness. To a moonless night, happens it the same as the tree with shade, the brightness of the light on the other side of the planet communicates with the black photons of the night on the other side of the planet.

5.- The black photon unified the 4 fundamental forces of nature in the following way:


UNIFYING THEORY OF THE 4 FUNDAMENTAL FORCES OF NATURE USING PHOTONS BLACK


To begin with I should explain what is the Photon Black. The Photon Black is a particle that moves the waves of mobile phones, television, radio and other. The Photon Black is everywhere, so composed the universe because it is a particle that moves the waves of a Galaxy to another.

The Photon Black is located between the magnet and iron, between the Sun and planets, and from one atom to another atom. Move that leaves the magnet iron, planets, Sun and atoms.

The reason that moves what is inside of the matter it is because the Photon Black magnetized energy which is inside the magnet, Sun, atom and planets up to a limit of stretching, because energy is stretched by the Photon Black and then the Photon Black let.

The Photon Black is a force stretched the energy the atom, planets, Sun and magnets.

The formula that unifies the 4 fundamental forces is as follows:

There are 2 forces: one attracts iron, and the other it attracts the energy it has the magnet.

Attraction force = mass size * Photon Black force

FA4 = TM * PBF

And when there are electricity:

Force of attraction = electricity * Photon Black force

FA4 = (EL * PBF) ^ 3

The value of the Photon Black force is 2 Newton (a constant). The formula does not make sense in their equivalences, but this is a new formula that scientists previously thought. There are 2 forces that create the complex understanding of magnetism and to accept the equivalence must accept its result giving a new symbol of equivalence that will be called "Photons Black", so the force of the Photon Black is "2 Photons Black".

AS IT ATTRACTS THE PHOTON BLACK THE ENERGY THE IMAM, SUN, PLANETS AND ATOM

It is easy, the Photon Black is between the iron and magnet, so it touches the iron and magnet, when the Photon Black touch the Imam begins the stretching of the energy which is inside the magnet, because then the second Photon Black will attract the energy of the first Photon Black, then the third Photon Black will attract the energy of the second Photon Black and so on until you reach the iron.

When it reaches the iron, the Photon Black loose energy stretched as a League or rubber and produces the movement of iron touched by the energy to return to the magnet.

The Photon Black not only moves the waves but also moves the energy and creates a magnetic field.

Energy is a League or rubber that can be stretched to a certain distance forming a field around the matter.

To understand how the Photon Black it extends the energy atom we know that the Photon Black is around the atom moving waves of mobile phones.

To be around the atom, the photon black touch to the atom and the energy of the atom is placed into the black photon that is touch to the atom. This happen, the second black photon which is about the first black photon also will be filled with energy, all this will happen until the black photon can not already more stretch the electrical charge of the atom and will release the rubber energy separated from the atom.

When loose the rubber of energy inside the atom, it move the atom that is touching the rubber of atom, producing a rapprochement of the atom that surrounds it.

This is the process of magnetism, it is not magic Magnet attracts iron, just as happens with the atom, the Sun and the planets.

Exercise:

The new equivalencies would be:

Attraction force = mass size * Photon Black force

NEWTON = CENTIMETERS * PHOTONS BLACK

FA4 = TM * PBF
FA4 = 200 cm^2 * 2 Photons Black
FA4 = 400 Photons Black/cm ^ 2

For electricity would be:
Force of attraction = electricity * Photon Black force

FA4 = (EL * PBF) ^ 3
FA4 = (12 volts * 2 Photons Black) ^ 3
FA4 = (24 Photons Black/volts) ^ 3
FA4 = 13824 Photons Black /voltios

If the size of the mass is 0, the result of the force of attraction will be 0.

If the electricity is 0 the result of the force of attraction will be 0.




EXPERIMENT


A lunar eclipse explains that black photons of the dark side of the Moon, acquire brightness.

See the image from the following link:

http://es.Wikiped...ipse_lunar

http://en.Wikiped...ar_eclipse

I think this explains the existence of the black photons



CONCLUSION

A black photon is already a new particle because it does something different from the normal photon we know. A black photon know it exists because we see when cools at the time decreasing its luminosity. The black photon is made up of colors because we see it in a Prism. The black photon or cold energy with their cold colours converted into black colors expand the universe, as they have been doing for millions of years.

It is difficult for me to verify the existence of the black photon with an experiment but I made the attempt with logical tests and I hope that with your help and intelligence of a scientist, we get to check me the black photon theory.

If we can manipulate the black Photon, can build something that is made of energy and would be eternal because a computer or spacecraft that is made of energy will not need a source of energy, but she herself.

Thanks for reading my words and I hope a nice answer and questions to clarify doubts about what phenomena could explain the black photon.

Thank you for your attention...

Very affectionate
Victor Elias Espinoza Guedez
October 01, 2011
 
cheshiredragon
I think this would get further if it were placed in the 'crazy bin' at NASA.
That's right, I said it...
 
Theory_Execution
Ahhhhhhhh I knew it... I read your previous post first and rightly guessed you were trying to communicate Dark Energy. Sadly, you came across like a total nut in that post.

Dark Energy will not likely be called 'ether' in an English Speaking Physics laboratory - it has historical significance with a failed theory to account for stellar motion as viewed from the earth amongst other things.

the photon is a glow of warm energy, and when cooled gradually decreases its luminosity to reach zero light and become cold energy.


This is not at all the case. Luminance is the amount of light-energy given off by a surface - it is the total energy radiated or reflected in a specific direction - a 'cooling' photon is what occurs when the universe expands - because space itself is expanding, the frequency of the electromagnetic wave is altered.

The energy shines because it is hot. If the fire is a shine is because it is also hot energy.


No, energy is the 'hot'. A photon is absorbed by the atom, the associated electrons are elevated into a higher energy state (or orbit), this is not the preferred state, so as soon as it can this electron will emit some or all of that energy to reach its lowest possible energy state (were getting into quantum physics here).

This emitted energy, which we would measure as 'heat' in a large system of these particles, are actually photons. A material may keep its 'heat' because a neighbouring atom of its structure may uptake the photon. An objects 'colour' is defined by the difference between energy orbit transmissions that occur most often of the atoms that make up the object.

The universe it not empty, a vacuum is not empty in this universe. There exists virtual particles, in general circumstances we cannot measure these, as they exist for such short times - but there are practical experiements to detect them - black holes also speak of this - virtual particle pairs generating on the event horizon of the black hole may be broken, jettisoning one of the pair into our space.

I have disposed of your 'theory' (you have described an idea at best) with the correct understanding of what a photon is.

But here are a few more refutations - the observed big bang (early expansion of the universe from a hot dense state to a cooler state) was a rapid event, as time has gone on, this rate of expansion has slowed - if your idea was correct this would not be the case. Photons would 'cool', turning into Black light and further driving the expansion at higher and higher speeds.

Measurable consequence = the nights sky would be completely black if you were right.

The universe is transparent and cold because of the scarcity of particulate mass (lets call these quarks, the heavy photon loving stuff), coupled with the old E=mc^2 - the universe has the energy it started with, just spread out over a greater area. The universe has a temperature of around 3 K, attributed to the Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation, this is the really old set of photons that have been stretched for ooooo about 14 Billion years on the rack we call expanding space.


This is all starting to remind me of Dark Suckers - a brief explanation. A light bulb does not emit light, but instead sucks dark. A light bulb breaks because it gets filled with Dark, this can be seen by the black residue inside.


Electromagnetism explains the progression of light and funnily enough, the 'cooler' or lower energy waves of the spectrum on which visible light falls. We call these electromagnetic waves.

The radiance of the moon once the sun is no longer in its direct path is due to heating while it was, and scattering light from elsewhere - no dark photons here.

Have you heared of Richard Feynman?

No need to date your posts, the website does that automatically - but I do sort of guess you have copied and pasted this across the whole tinterwebs.
 
Theory_Execution
A great Newtonian image here for you non-scientists, to describe a photon interacting with an atom.

Imagine a party, the lumbering elderly are sat around a table, nattering away, not quite dead as the table (heavy, cumbersome table), but content sitting there in their pairs talking away.

A fleeting young thing, dancing prancing full of energy rushes to the table - her favourite song is playing 'quick quick come to dance' she calls as she pulls an elderly partier by the arm, she dances around and around this elderly man, who only wants to return to his table and talk, he can still see it, he does not move far - he shakes off the dancing girl and returns to his sitting partner, right next to the table.

The dancing feckless girl moves onto the next table, the same occurs. Her younger, more energetic sister, rushes to a table, demands a dance, and the pair leave the table for the dancefloor, maybe not to return to that table, maybe another.

In this analogy, the dead lifeless table would be the protons/neutrons of the atom - age here is attributed to mass. The elderly men are the electrons, wanting to sit comfortably close (lowest energy state) to the table and talk (energy bonding levels within atom structure tend to be pairs). The fleeting girls are photons.

This analogy falls flat because the girls cannot split into two or more smaller girls.
 
Photon
Victor Espinoza wrote:

My name is Victor Elias Espinoza Guedez, I am from Valencia, Venezuela, Technical University Superior in computing. I graduated in Isaac Newton ago 20 years and am a student of the universe from 10 years ago, also studied physical on my own.


Welcome Victor.

The item to be treated is the composition of the universe, what we call empty or dark energy, scientists do not explain what particle is made the empty or dark energy, also called ether.


Dark energy is a proposal by which we can square the observed accelerating expansion of the universe with a physical mechanism. The "ether" is a poor choice of words, since its hints back to the "luminiferous aether" tests that were disproved by Michelson and Morley back in the late 1800's / early 1900's. This "ether" refers to the fact that this expansion pressure must pervade all of space in order to achieve the distributions and isotropic nature of the observable universe. Dark energy (distinctly different from dark matter which interacts gravitationally) is a proposal to solve a problem, but as of yet there is no physical mechanism that is known to generate the accelerated expansion. There are many ideas coming out of superstring theory and M-theory that might help address it, but as of yet all proposals are just conjecture. Even an ambient Higgs field (the field that allegedly could give particles their mass) could help produce a universal expansion, or a reformulation of gravity equations at large distances could also help. But now onto your proposal:

We all know that the photon is a bright, but we do not know why shines, shines because it is energy, but why the energy shines, is the question that I did. I got the reply after 8 months of analysis and studies on the difference of color and brightness.


What? A photon is a bundle of quantized energy that mediates the electromagnetic force. A photon is "bright" in the sense that when it is detected, energy is transferred from the quantized bundle to whatever interacts with it in the detector, transferring the energy in a discrete amount, either going to raise the potential or kinetic energies of the particles in the detector. "Brightness", or what humans and scientists define as brightness has to do with the number of photons that are detected. Your idea that it "shines" is incorrect. Anything that we detect visually as "shining", is emitting photons from its surface, and when our eyes intercept those photons, our retinas absorb them, and a signal is sent to our brains. The photons, during transit, do not "shine" in any sense until they are intercepted and detected.


We also know that iron and glass red-hot shine, but we do not know what shines: If the atom or the energy.


What? This makes no sense. Again, anything, including the light from a glowing solid, comes from energy transitions in the atoms in the objects, when electrons transfer from a high energy level to a lower one, a photon is emitted. This photon is detected and recorded. It is a means of transferring energy between two locations, it is a mediator of the electromagnetic force.

again, the hot energy shines, cold energy not shines.


Anytime an object has a higher temperature than its surroundings, a net outflow of radiant energy in the form of photons will occur. If the object has a lower temperature than its surroundings, a net inflow (absorption) of radiant energy in the form of photons will occur. This is the Stefan-Boltmann law from the 1880's, and is not controversial. If you are claiming a "cold shine" you are going to have to develop this idea independently of of emission and absorption of photons.


Because heated iron or glass, are also warming the energy of its atoms, which will glow red. Then to cool down the energy, the red color surrounding the atom disappears.


There is a direct relationship between the object's temperature and the wavelength of the average emitted photon. Please study blackbody radiation, it might clear up the confusion you are having.

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/ba/PlanckianLocus.png/303px-PlanckianLocus.png

The color of the blackbody radiation depends on the temperature (average kinetic energy of the molecules) of the blackbody.

The same goes for the photon, the photon is a glow of warm energy, and when cooled gradually decreases its luminosity to reach zero light and become cold energy.


No. You have a fundamental misunderstanding about the formation of photons, and how their formation is related to energy, and how they are detected.

I have come to the conclusion that the universe is composed of *** Photons Black *** Black photons are normal but cold photons that already ceased to shine. Black photons are a particle of cold energy of black and transparent who can see but not touch, i.e., the black photon behaves like the universe, the black photon is cold and we all know that the universe is cold in its natural state. And the black photon comes from the cooling of the normal photon or light as we normally call.


Yikes, please see previous comments. Is the photon emitted from an object at a temperature below absolute zero? Review the Stefan-Boltzmann equation, and this will clear up the confusion you are having. I don't think there's much point in proceeding here, until you address your confusion.


These black photons occupy more than 70% of the universe and are responsible for the expansion of the universe. The creation of black photons is very simple since it comes from the light that cools,


The Cosmic Microwave Background is from photons left over and cooled from the big bang event, (or at least from an epoch after the universe became transparent), and these photons have been cooling for the lifetime of the universe, and are still above absolute zero in equivalent temperature-energy. What cooling process could you propose that would be more effective at cooling than being in space for 13.5 billion years in an expanding universe?
Edited by Photon on 11/15/2011 20:30
 
Photon
Let's hope this isn't just a spam troll. But listing a series of unjustified equations, pretty obscure misunderstandings of science, and a history of posting similar stuff all over the interwebz makes me not too optimistic.
 
catman
Photon: After all, it is in the 'Pseudo-Science' forum! I'd say some of it qualifies as that. Perhaps it was not meant to be taken too seriously. If it was, I apologize to Victor, but I defer to your excellent reasoning.
 
Theory_Execution
Dammit Photon, you beat me with graphs! Haha, maybe the thread needs a black body graph of the universe...
 
seeker
I cringe whenever I see a post about 'dark matter' or 'quantum physics'. They have become excuses to just make shit up.
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana
 
Theory_Execution
But what better excuse for you to call someone on their bullshit?
 
JohnH
Photon and TE, I admire the fact that you read all of the two posts by Victor Espinoza. My mind went into I am not going to bother to understand this about two sentences in.
 
Victor Espinoza
Photon wrote:

Victor Espinoza wrote:

My name is Victor Elias Espinoza Guedez, I am from Valencia, Venezuela, Technical University Superior in computing. I graduated in Isaac Newton ago 20 years and am a student of the universe from 10 years ago, also studied physical on my own.


Welcome Victor.

The item to be treated is the composition of the universe, what we call empty or dark energy, scientists do not explain what particle is made the empty or dark energy, also called ether.


Dark energy is a proposal by which we can square the observed accelerating expansion of the universe with a physical mechanism. The "ether" is a poor choice of words, since its hints back to the "luminiferous aether" tests that were disproved by Michelson and Morley back in the late 1800's / early 1900's. This "ether" refers to the fact that this expansion pressure must pervade all of space in order to achieve the distributions and isotropic nature of the observable universe. Dark energy (distinctly different from dark matter which interacts gravitationally) is a proposal to solve a problem, but as of yet there is no physical mechanism that is known to generate the accelerated expansion. There are many ideas coming out of superstring theory and M-theory that might help address it, but as of yet all proposals are just conjecture. Even an ambient Higgs field (the field that allegedly could give particles their mass) could help produce a universal expansion, or a reformulation of gravity equations at large distances could also help. But now onto your proposal:

We all know that the photon is a bright, but we do not know why shines, shines because it is energy, but why the energy shines, is the question that I did. I got the reply after 8 months of analysis and studies on the difference of color and brightness.


What? A photon is a bundle of quantized energy that mediates the electromagnetic force. A photon is "bright" in the sense that when it is detected, energy is transferred from the quantized bundle to whatever interacts with it in the detector, transferring the energy in a discrete amount, either going to raise the potential or kinetic energies of the particles in the detector. "Brightness", or what humans and scientists define as brightness has to do with the number of photons that are detected. Your idea that it "shines" is incorrect. Anything that we detect visually as "shining", is emitting photons from its surface, and when our eyes intercept those photons, our retinas absorb them, and a signal is sent to our brains. The photons, during transit, do not "shine" in any sense until they are intercepted and detected.


We also know that iron and glass red-hot shine, but we do not know what shines: If the atom or the energy.


What? This makes no sense. Again, anything, including the light from a glowing solid, comes from energy transitions in the atoms in the objects, when electrons transfer from a high energy level to a lower one, a photon is emitted. This photon is detected and recorded. It is a means of transferring energy between two locations, it is a mediator of the electromagnetic force.

again, the hot energy shines, cold energy not shines.


Anytime an object has a higher temperature than its surroundings, a net outflow of radiant energy in the form of photons will occur. If the object has a lower temperature than its surroundings, a net inflow (absorption) of radiant energy in the form of photons will occur. This is the Stefan-Boltmann law from the 1880's, and is not controversial. If you are claiming a "cold shine" you are going to have to develop this idea independently of of emission and absorption of photons.


Because heated iron or glass, are also warming the energy of its atoms, which will glow red. Then to cool down the energy, the red color surrounding the atom disappears.


There is a direct relationship between the object's temperature and the wavelength of the average emitted photon. Please study blackbody radiation, it might clear up the confusion you are having.

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/ba/PlanckianLocus.png/303px-PlanckianLocus.png

The color of the blackbody radiation depends on the temperature (average kinetic energy of the molecules) of the blackbody.

The same goes for the photon, the photon is a glow of warm energy, and when cooled gradually decreases its luminosity to reach zero light and become cold energy.


No. You have a fundamental misunderstanding about the formation of photons, and how their formation is related to energy, and how they are detected.

I have come to the conclusion that the universe is composed of *** Photons Black *** Black photons are normal but cold photons that already ceased to shine. Black photons are a particle of cold energy of black and transparent who can see but not touch, i.e., the black photon behaves like the universe, the black photon is cold and we all know that the universe is cold in its natural state. And the black photon comes from the cooling of the normal photon or light as we normally call.


Yikes, please see previous comments. Is the photon emitted from an object at a temperature below absolute zero? Review the Stefan-Boltzmann equation, and this will clear up the confusion you are having. I don't think there's much point in proceeding here, until you address your confusion.


These black photons occupy more than 70% of the universe and are responsible for the expansion of the universe. The creation of black photons is very simple since it comes from the light that cools,


The Cosmic Microwave Background is from photons left over and cooled from the big bang event, (or at least from an epoch after the universe became transparent), and these photons have been cooling for the lifetime of the universe, and are still above absolute zero in equivalent temperature-energy. What cooling process could you propose that would be more effective at cooling than being in space for 13.5 billion years in an expanding universe?


In short, what is the brightness for you? I read about the black body and does not say what the brightness, they only speak of energy that is absorbed and then issued.


I repeat for me, the brightness is energy thermal or hot.
 
Photon
Victor Espinoza wrote:

In short, what is the brightness for you? I read about the black body and does not say what the brightness, they only speak of energy that is absorbed and then issued.


I repeat for me, the brightness is energy thermal or hot.


Did you not read what I wrote? Brightness is a function of the number of photons. The thermal energy is related to the frequency of the photon, which given the medium dictates the colour/wavelength of issued radiation.

I guess it does depend on how you want to define brightness, for different wavelengths are perceived differently. What I'm talking about is a photometric principle, given a single frequency band, 1000 photons detected is twice as bright as 500 photons detected (for the same solid angle, and same surface area of the detector, and the same angle of incidence). Brightness is not related to energy of the photons, but rather to the number that are detected. Now, if you are comparing relative brightnesses between two separate signals of composite frequencies, then when you calculate the luminous flux, you would take the energy of the photons into account.

Maybe a review of the photoelectric effect would be beneficial?
 
Theory_Execution
Welcome back Victor. The reason I mentioned Richard Feynman was because he had the sense to detail many of his physcis lectures - all of which can readily be found on the web.

They are not the most current of understanding, but as far as I remember everything he does discuss has been, and still is widely accepted.

He was also a passionate teacher (much like Photon there) - you can find the odd video on youtube.
 
Victor Espinoza
Photon wrote:

Victor Espinoza wrote:

In short, what is the brightness for you? I read about the black body and does not say what the brightness, they only speak of energy that is absorbed and then issued.


I repeat for me, the brightness is energy thermal or hot.


This is your answer:
Brightness is a function of the number of photons.




You say that a photon only does not shine.

ANSWER: A only photon Yes shines.




The only thing detected is temperature in the photon. And that is why I say, that is what makes it shine.

Why the ocean is not frozen?

ANSWER: Because the temperature of the photon does not allow freeze the ocean.

 
Photon
Victor Espinoza wrote:


You say that a photon only does not shine.

ANSWER: A only photon Yes shines.


Are you an internet automated chat server? Like we're supposed to be doing a Turing test here? WTF?




The only thing detected is temperature in the photon. And that is why I say, that is what makes it shine.


What? In an interaction with a photon, many different things could be perceived, its colour/wavelength, its momentum, its energy by virtue of the electronic transitions it causes, even its speed, and its polarity. Many of these things are expressed in terms of its quantum energy, but TEMPERATURE is not a quantity that an individual photon possesses. Temperature is a measurement of the average kinetic energy of a collection of atoms/molecules. The only way to define temperature of photons would be to compare a whole whack of them emitted to a blackbody curve, and fit the observed distribution to the temperature that matches best.

Why the ocean is not frozen?

ANSWER: Because the temperature of the photon does not allow freeze the ocean.



What? The ocean does freeze in various polar locations on the globe. In any substance that remains a liquid, it will not undergo a phase transition until enough thermal energy is removed so that the temperature of the substance is decreased to the freezing point, and then additional removal of energy from the substance will cause a phase transition to occur, and it begins to form a crystalline structure through intermolecular bonding. I mean, photons are involved at the quantum level, because there is an exchange of photons to mediate the electromagnetic force when the bonds form, but photon "temperature" makes no sense in the context of a freezing ocean.
 
seeker
Hot photons and distant holes. Why is this theory starting to sounds like a bad sci fi/porn flick?
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana
 
Theory_Execution
Haha!

So I met this hot photon at the h-bar, her energy was amazing - a discrete package.

She gave me a wave - and it felt like something hit me. I was uncertain how we would interact.

But we got together, she exited my electron all night long, escaped in the morning, left me grounded.

Good job you didn't shout copy-right on that idea Seeker, I think I could make some money here amongst the blood-wankers.

A blood-wank was a term of reference for second year Manchester Physics students. The course being so difficult the students would take to procrastinatory masturbation, to the point of drawing blood.
 
catman
Subatomic attorney: Perry Meson.
 
Jump to Forum:

Similar Threads

Thread Forum Replies Last Post
Theory of everything using the Color Pseudo-Science 7 12/16/2011 14:48
*** Theory Espinoza Guedez *** Pseudo-Science 19 11/21/2011 16:54
Lewis Black on Creationism and The Old Testament YouTube 3 08/31/2011 01:25
Lewis Black on Bush, Bible, Fossils, Evolution & Reality Funny Zone 4 03/30/2011 00:46
Photon sighting The Lounge 10 11/29/2010 22:16