View Thread

Atheists Today » The Real World » Pseudo-Science
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Origin of the mass. By Espinoza
Victor Espinoza
ORIGIN OF THE MASS

INTRODUCTION

My name is Victor Elias Espinoza Guedez, I am from Valencia, Venezuela, Technical University Superior computer. I graduated in Isaac Newton 20 years ago, and I am a student of the universe from 10 years ago, also studied physical on my own.

The item to be treated is the origin of the mass, the scientists with expensive instruments such as the LHC, they are trying to know the origin of the mass. I with a little logic and 10-month analysis of an instrument called a magnifying glass, have managed to discover the origin of mass in hypothesis, very well done.

EVIDENCE THAT THE COLOR IS THE ORIGIN OF MASS

If looking to her about everything is done in color, the world is made up of colors: Earth or sand is a color, water is a color, oil is a color, trees are colors and you is also a color. I would like to say that everything that exists is made from color, up quarks and atoms are made of colors.

HOW BECOMES THE LIGHT MASS

Light is a color that shines and then turns into a mass which does not shine. We know from a prism light has other colors besides white. All these colors on cooling become mass of different colors and are the home of the origin of a Quark, taking into account that the quarks is the smallest particle of an atom so far and the beginning of life.

THE ORIGIN OF MASS

*** The origin of the mass, is the color of the light and its components ***

*** The light color on cooling becomes mass ***

Thank you for your attention...

Very affectionate
Victor Elias Espinoza Guedez
October 18, 2011

catman
I thought the mass originated with the early Christians...
Sorry, but that post strikes me as total gibberish.

cheshiredragon
Ok, so in 10months you(by yourself) figured out something that multiple scientists/physicists have not, even though they have been at it for what, well over 50yrs now?
Amazing, you really have to publish your work so this can be widely known. You could have saved CERN billions of dollars. *I can't be anymore sarcastic, it is making my head hurt*

That's a good one cat, gave me a chuckle
That's right, I said it...

JohnH
Mass is rather like me. Whether I want to or not I exist. May I suggest that this particular poster be banned. I know we need as many as possible and accept that. This guy continues to post gibberish.

Theory_Execution
Instead of deleting this post, I would also ask that this was relocated to one of the other posts.

These ideas of colour and mass have been talked about in Thread "*** Theory Espinoza Guedez ***".

The use of colour to refer to mass is very confused. Colour has a use in terms of the Colour Charge properties of a quark/qluon - these properties are related to the Strong Interactions of Quantum chromodynamics.

Also, Victor has posted this same nonsense across the internet and he has multiple websites generated by himself that have the same posts listed exactly - same formatting too.

Theory_Execution
Others on other webforums have pointed out that eventually he will link to his websites, on which are multiple pop up advertising windows.

They believe he is driving for funds - personally, this rig runs ad-blocker so you aint getting shit from me Vic.

Theory_Execution
Actually, I retract my intiall comment here about the banning - he has been doing the same shite since 2008 - that is plenty of time to pick up a physics book and read - you could get a BSc in Physics in that time just about.

So I am going with the ban now too.

seeker
When you can prove that blue is heavier than red you'll have an argument. Until then all you have is the addle chattering of a feeble mind.

Your inept grasp of physics does qualify you to become a Republican Presidential candidate, a career change you should consider as this one is obviously failing.
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

Photon
When can we expect the "Three Laws of Espinoza" Victor? Words

Theory_Execution
That is the one I found in my wee search and realized he has made no efforts to educate himself.

He coins some new particle or more specifically an exchange boson to called a 'veegtron'.

Reminds me of this clip (may have had it on here before):

Bob of QF
Oh... my.

And here I thought this was another history lesson on Cat'licks...

Wink
Quantum Junction: Use both lanes

Reality is that which is left, after you stop believing.

Photon
By Vectron's Kindly Claw, may he help us find the weight in colour, by opening a hole in the distance, and by Vectron's knees let's open the Chablis!

JDHURF
seeker wrote:

When you can prove that blue is heavier than red you'll have an argument.
haha, exactly. Case closed.

Victor Espinoza
But I have improved my theories, thanks to their advice. No I want be mocked of my theories, but they give me more teaching. Physics is beautiful and I entered this world of physics, without any knowledge. It was pretty sad at first, but every time I laugh at me, I get more forces to learn more and one day not win a joke, but applause. Thank you for attending. Very affectionately, Victor Espinoza Elias Guedez.

JDHURF
Your theories are the ravings of someone with no knowledge of physics whatsoever.
[img]http://www.atheists.org/images/headerLogo.png[/img] is not a valid Image.

cheshiredragon
JDHURF wrote:

Your theories are the ravings of someone with no knowledge of physics whatsoever.

True story. I wish you better luck than the rest of us trying to get this guy to understand that.
His ego is so high it must be smoking pot.
That's right, I said it...

Photon
Victor Espinoza wrote:

But I have improved my theories, thanks to their advice. No I want be mocked of my theories, but they give me more teaching. Physics is beautiful and I entered this world of physics, without any knowledge. It was pretty sad at first, but every time I laugh at me, I get more forces to learn more and one day not win a joke, but applause. Thank you for attending. Very affectionately, Victor Espinoza Elias Guedez.

If you are serious about the improvement of your ideas, then I suggest not re-inventing terminology that already has an agreed-upon definition. There's nothing wrong with thinking out loud either, but the dismissive and disparaging comments are sourced in the unclear presentation and confusing terminology and grammar. So it is difficult to judge the scientific merits of an idea that is unclear or imprecisely expressed.

The fact that you've started similar posts all over the Internet and haven't incorporated much that's been said into redeveloping your ideas makes it difficult to take this seriously as well.

Theory_Execution
I support Photon here, if you wish to be a willing student of Physics, people will point you in the direction of suitable literature, but we would want you to read it first, and only then return when an understanding - no matter how slight - is reached.

However, I would like to remind you that even the greatest scientists who struggled to be understood fully in their time - all still researched the work that proceeded them. There is a saying 'We stand on the shoulders of great men.' but your internet posts describe something more akin to a fellow trying to stand on his own shoulders - you just end up falling on your face.

So advice, please track down the Lectures of Richard Feynman - they should be on the internet somewhere - if not, go to your local library. Approach your uni library even, having attended a university you should have acess to their library for life.

Photon
The Feynman lectures are a great place to start, especially from the philosophy of science perspective. I think some more fundamental study might be needed though. Start with basic Newtonian mechanics and thermodynamics (with concepts like force, velocity, displacement, momentum, acceleration, energy, work, pressure, temperature, heat) before tackling quantum phenomenon.

The common language of science is needed to be able to converse intelligently.

Theory_Execution
Those are covered in the full lectures Photon, im sure he covers Physics in general. Let me see.......

Yup, three volumes, discuss atoms in motion, conservation of energy, probability, theory of gravitation, motion, Newtons laws, vectors etc etc. finishing with Schrodinger Equation in Classical context.

Jump to Forum: