View Thread

Atheists Today » Easy Reading » The Lounge
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
I started the ball rolling...
Skeeve
by posting a video. Actually two, but one was made just for new members. Besides posting the video here, I put it up on the AtheistsToday YouTube channel. Please take the time to watch and comment.
"The world is my country, and do good is my religion." - Thomas Paine

seeker
Very cool, the site is really acquiring an amazing amount of content

RayvenAlandria
I left a couple of comments and just watched the welcome video as well. Very nice.

Send me the info I need for making videos. I am almost alive again after being half dead from the ear infection. When I get things back on track around the house I'll try to think of something to make a video about.

...and if anyone says I sound like a wee child I will hurt you. ;tongue;

Not really, I know I sound like a little kid, except when I'm angry. My voice drops three octaves when I'm pissed. I can scare people when I'm mad, but otherwise I am more likely to incite giggles.

BTW, you have a very nice voice Skeeve.

Skeeve
Invite to Ning just sent....and thank you.
"The world is my country, and do good is my religion." - Thomas Paine

FreakMeow
RayvenAlandria wrote:

...and if anyone says I sound like a wee child I will hurt you. ;tongue;

Not really, I know I sound like a little kid, except when I'm angry. My voice drops three octaves when I'm pissed. I can scare people when I'm mad, but otherwise I am more likely to incite giggles.

LOL Well attest your not super short, too.

I get that all the time. When a lot of people first meet me they think I'm 16 or still in high school.
Edited by FreakMeow on 09/07/2008 11:11

catman
Skeeve: Very nice indeed. The Pat Condell was terrific, as usual.
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

General-Pryce
It's nice to see the expansion of the site beyond the forums. I would be interested at some stage of contributing

(need to fix my DVD writer first though- no firewire so need to send camera files to a DVD then to PC after D'oh!).

Jump to Forum: