View Thread

Atheists Today » Easy Reading » Education
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Critical Thinking For Kids
Skeeve
Saw these videos linked on another site. Animations to help kids understand and develop critical thinking skills.

Originally posted by techNyouvids:

Edited by Skeeve on 06/20/2013 09:20
"The world is my country, and do good is my religion." - Thomas Paine

seeker
These are kind of cool. Too bad this stuff is ignored in modern classrooms
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

Skeeve
I hope Cynic gets his webbrowser working, he'd appreciate these.

Or try the ones linked in the OP.

Poseidon
Very good little vids. Thanks for posting them. These are most useful for a wide array of educational efforts, definitely including adult education. Amazing how so many otherwise functional adults do not understand these basic truths.

Skeeve
Yes they are, and I agree with seeker. If more stuff like this were taught in classrooms, the world might be a better place.

jayon
oh, skeeve. the vids are still pointing to atheist.com, so you probably need to runa script to either change them or if it's a line somewhere that needs to be changed, then change that... I kinda want to view 'em.

Skeeve
Yeah, links in old posts will do that. I haven't gone through and changed the vid links in all threads yet. Some, but not all.

eta: the above vids have been fixed. they're also posted in the Videos section as well.

jayon
im getting stuck at 1:19 in the last vid, but that may be my device. I reloaded the page, but maybe its my buffer or something. I'll try again in a bit, but is anyone else having the problem?

Jump to Forum: