View Thread

Atheists Today » The Real World » Pseudo-Science
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
*** The composition of the DISTANCE ***
Victor Espinoza
I have discovered the composition of the universe, it is in the (Theory of everything using the Color - Refuted the Time of the Theory of Relativity - The Great Theory Espinoza Guedez about the composition of the DISTANCE) of the following Web page:

Theory of everything using the Color - Refuted the Time of the Theory of Albert Einstein - The Great Theory Espinoza Guedez about the composition of the DISTANCE

By
Victor Elias Espinoza Guedez

Edited by Victor Espinoza on 03/27/2012 00:46

seeker
Can anyone give me any reason not to delete this thread? I'll give it a day or so.
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

Cynic
I think I would have an easier time trying to figure this out in pure Spanish (a language I don't know very well at all) rather than this odd hybrid where I can't tell what's intentional and what's not.

seeker
Its the same thing he posted before several times.
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

Victor Espinoza
I RECEIVED THIS EMAIL

Guestbook entry:
Name: Juan Carlos Pérez arrival
E-Mail:
URL: http://www.noaa.gov
Time: Sat Feb 11, 2: 26 pm

Text:

Mr. Víctor Elías Espinoza Guedez

Of my attention:

We inform you that a group of physicists of NOAA were analyzing his theories and we were surprised to discover the well matching the results of our research on spots and solar explosions.
In fact, we are thinking to publish their works on "Theory of el Todo using the Color – Refutando the theory of the relativity" in the prestigious Science magazine.

In addition, the Swedish Academy of Sciences is reviewing his case, that they regard it as the main candidate to receive the Nobel Prize in Physics for the year 2012.

Prof. Albert Einstein was a genius without precedent, but for decades we know that I was wrong. Another such genius is needed to be able to test his theories.

Greetings and congratulations on their achievements.

Dr. Juan Carlos Pérez Arrival
NESDIS - NOAA

The work referred to in the email, it is as follows:

Theory of everything using the Color - Refuting the Time of the Theory of Relativity - The Great Theory Espinoza Guedez about the composition of the DISTANCE

catman
I don't think that helped any.

Cynic
If it were just a load of crap, that would be one thing. Making up instances were legitimate sources of science have approved of it either speaks to a scam or a deeper mental issue than I'd suspected.

seeker
Maybe we should notify the science police.

Victor Espinoza
Notify it to the science police. The letter is true.

Skeeve
Victor, welcome back!

I'll follow your link later when I have time to read through this groundbreaking and amazing science.
"The world is my country, and do good is my religion." - Thomas Paine

seeker
True but bullshit nonetheless Victor.

The Swedish Academy of Science reviews any scientific submission and considers it for a prize but that changes after they actually look at the submission. The NOAA noted similar results but how far had they gone into your theories? Not far I suspect.

Cynic
It is difficult to get very far into it without bolting for a jar of ibuprofen, which is colored white and looks blue in the distance.

seeker
That must mean that Ibuprofen is composed of modified snow molecules.

Theory_Execution
It may be an actual email from the particular fellow quoted, but if so it smacks of sarchasm. Who would bring up old Albert in an email such as that.

Victor, I think you should enlist on a science course and patiently follow their lead on understanding the current state of science, patiently making notes on where you believe they are going wrong. Then ask a research fellow/ your tutor to help you go through them.

At the moment, you just come across like a scam artist - or worse, someone with mental health issues.

catman
This thread is in the Pseudo-Science subforum too, just like Victor's other active volcano spewing forth hydrogen sulfide gas. I think he may be doing it for laughs.
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

Theory_Execution
Theres not much scope for laughs though, he isn't actually engaging anyone to wind them up enough.

catman
I don't find it particularly funny, but perhaps he does.

Jump to Forum: