Kowboy
Take the 32 question quiz and find out:

http://www.csmoni...bath-begin

I scored a 29 out of 32 for 91%

MrFungus420
31 out of 32 for 97%.

Spoiler on one question:

Hidden Text:
The only one that I missed was that it is only Protestants that believe in salvation through faith alone. I thought that it was common to both Protestantism and Catholicism.

Photon
Rather U.S.-centric, but I scored 31/32. I got the first question wrong. ha ha Though I did guess on another question regarding the First Great Awakening. Most of these are trivia-related, not really requiring an understanding of religious issues.

Theory_Execution
Got to question 10 then gave up, iv high speed broadband internet, and that website is too damn slow. Out of those, got 90%, dont know too much about the Jewish traditions.

Kowboy
Photon wrote:

Rather U.S.-centric, but I scored 31/32. I got the first question wrong. ha ha Though I did guess on another question regarding the First Great Awakening. Most of these are trivia-related, not really requiring an understanding of religious issues.

Photon:

The first was one of the three I missed. I made a few lucky guesses too, but missed the First Great Awakening one also.

JohnH
So I missed two. For some reason I thought Catholics also believed salvation can only be achieved through faith and I did not know some guy named Mai????????.

Of course I answered some correct by elimination, and was it cheating to remember "god said to Abraham kill me a son".

I am with TE, taking the test was like watching grass grow. Also, I seem to remember this test being posted here before or if not this one something nearly identical.

Kowboy
John:

I missed the Catholic/salvation one too.

Theory_Execution
I was raised a Roman Catholic, so all the answers to the Catholic questions are a mystery to me!

Skeeve
MrFungus420 wrote:

31 out of 32 for 97%.

Spoiler on one question:

Hidden Text:
The only one that I missed was that it is only Protestants that believe in salvation through faith alone. I thought that it was common to both Protestantism and Catholicism.

Same score at MrFungus420.

And btw, welcome to the site, MrFungus!
"The world is my country, and do good is my religion." - Thomas Paine

Jump to Forum: