View Thread

Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Secular PACs
Hypatia
I knew a PAC had been formed as an offshoot to GAMOW just after the march but wasn't aware until just recently that any form of it still existed. This is the current incarnation of that PAC, headed by Ellen Johnson, former president of American Atheists.

http://enlightent...com/about/

cheshiredragon
I met and had lunch with Ellen Johnson about 3yrs ago(not just me..a small group) and she was trying to get me to register to vote, but I stood my ground and still have not done so.
I really don't think it still exists. In essence maybe. The blog spot has the last notions of anything and that was over a year ago.
That's right, I said it...

seeker
The last blog entry is over a year ago and the last event listed was in 2010. CD might be right.
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

Hypatia
*groan* I thought it odd that the article I read about this in was only dated as May 11th or so, but didn't have a year. I searched for the website and read the 'about', looked at the 'thumbs up/down', and something else. I didn't bother looking at the blog because they don't usually interest me much, or I'd have seen the date. Oops. hmm

cheshiredragon
There is no reason to worry. It was just a small site. We are here as a small site and we have all been surviving for years. Even after the loss of the perfect site name. American Atheists is still alive and kicking along with several other places. As far as I am concerned, Atheists and Agnostics are just growing and growing....world wide.
That's right, I said it...

Jump to Forum: