View Thread

Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
HeroClix
SoftcoreAtheist
Can this involve non-computer/video games? HC has superseded my addiction to Magic:The Gathering. I'll be 80 and into comics and fantasy, I think.

Skeeve
I've never heard of HC, and yes, any type of gaming you want to discuss is fine for this forum.
"The world is my country, and do good is my religion." - Thomas Paine

Theory_Execution
I am a PC gamer, but I have been speaking with a new girl at work, her brother attends a few of these military re-enactment war-game type of events. That is technically gaming, and although I find it funny the guy is travelling more of the country than me at the moment.

So ye, Im with Skeeve, lets talk about any gaming.

Personally, I enjoy games that teach you something - the little history I know I picked up in games.

cheshiredragon
HELLA, SA! I am a gamer...PC Gamer to be exact. The latest I am on are Diablo 3 and Skyrim. SimCity 4 and Fable TLC when I am bored with the first two.

Of course, I am all for talking about any games if they spike my interest. I have to say Skyrim is my favorite right now. I LOVE fantasy/rollplay type games. I was into Magic: The Gathering back in 9th grade, but it faded quick as I never really understood it and the only people I knew who liked to play it were the hardcore/speed gamers. They could knock out a game in 5-10min.

Jump to Forum: