View Thread

Atheists Today » Power and Control » Election 2012 (US)
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
[Video] Romney in London
Skeeve
Seems Mitt Romney really doesn't do diplomacy very well.

"The world is my country, and do good is my religion." - Thomas Paine

seeker
To be fair it's hard for Romney to be very intelligible when he has his head so deeply embedded in his own ass.
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

Skeeve
What does it say about their party that Romney is probably their best candidate...?

Well, the best candidate they feel that will do their bidding. I'm sure there are probably many Republicans that would make a good president, but not the type the current GOP would want.
"The world is my country, and do good is my religion." - Thomas Paine

seeker
That's about right Skeeve. Romney is a guy who will do exactly what his backers are paying him to do regardless of the harm it will cause the rest of us.
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

Theory_Execution
I believe he has recently declared if the terrorist state of Israel wants to attack Iran, he, if President, will support Israel.

Jump to Forum: