View Thread

Atheists Today » Easy Reading » The Rant Room
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
AtheismPlus Forum...Home of Poe!
Skeeve
The Admins, Mods and core members of the AtheismPlus Forum have turned it into one of the biggest jokes on the internet.

Anyone that has spent time there knows, quite obviously, real humans don't function the way most posters there relate.

My only question:

Exactly how many are Poe's? There has to be at least one Mod Poe, and I'm sure there are multiple member Poe's. There just can't be this much crazy in one place.

And there is a lot of fucking crazy there.

http://atheismplu.../index.php
"The world is my country, and do good is my religion." - Thomas Paine

Theory_Execution
As you know Skeeve, I have been finding it increasingly harder to dedicate much time to any boards, so I have not come across this website. Other than Faycebook and Yooob, this is the only site I try to visit to see how people are keeping.

Skeeve
Unless you enjoy visiting asylums and laughing at the patients, you're not missing anything.

Sometimes I feel sorry for them, then a mod goes and bans someone for liking Family Guy and it stops.

seeker
I'd have to spend time there.
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

JohnH
I spent some time there (maybe 20 minutes). I found it more consistent, in my opinion, than is normal but other than that it seemed more or less ok. Your link only gets one to the main page. Links to specific crazyness may be more useful.

Skeeve
Here's the thread where the guy gets banned for liking Family Guy.

http://atheismplu...amp;t=4633

I'll dig up the crazy, crazy links and post them later today... about to start doing the updates.

jayon
I've heard of their craziness through youtube channels, but I have yet to experience it first-hand.

Jump to Forum: