View Thread

Atheists Today » Easy Reading » Funny Zone
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Remember When...
Hypatia
... as a child your parents would have you stand next to the door frame every once in a while, and with a pencil they'd make a mark along with the date to record your growth?

Well, that was then... but this could be all too soon.

i97.photobucket.com/albums/l206/beadbum/measure.jpg

:lol:

;silenced;

Beware of gravity. ;helpsmile;

RayvenAlandria
As someone over forty who nursed two kids this makes me cry. I'm half way there.

;bawl;

FreakMeow
I'm not looking foreword to getting old. Can I just stay 21? :sighw:

Doubting Thomas
Of course, that lady could be doing the same thing with the man's testicles.
You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me and not you.

Hypatia
DT, the thought that it could just as easily be a particular part of the male anatomy did cross my mind. Pfft

FreakMeow wrote
Can I just stay 21?

Nuh-uh. If I didn't get to neither do you. ;tongue;

Well, I'm 50, and even though I've never nursed any babies there are still days when I look in the mirror and command 'Come to attention girls! Salute! Are you with me? Girls? Stay up with me here girls. Ohhh girls... '

Pthhffpt!

Edited by Hypatia on 09/12/2008 15:11

Bob of QF
I do not envy women's bodies one bit....oh, I enjoy admiring them, but I'm happy I'm ensconced in a male's anatomy.

With it's inherient idiotic "designs"....

* failure of prostate keeps you from peeing
* mounting the testicles outside of any protective enclosure fully guaranteeing injury (and the "solution" to that--incorporating extra-sensitive pain receptors is just idiotic... would've made more sense if they just dropped off, like a child's tooth, after age 45 or so...)

* and last but not least....what use are tits on a male's chest, anyway? They are just prone to become cancerous in certain groups of men....

Earlobes and noses. Did I mention earlobes and noses? What purpose does it serve, to keep these things growing ever longer/larger...

I suppose the energy that used to go into hair production had to come out somewhere or other....
Quantum Junction: Use both lanes

Reality is that which is left, after you stop believing.

Doubting Thomas
That's what sucks about growing older for guys... we lose hair where we want it and get it where we don't.
You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me and not you.

General-Pryce
I'm 25. My beard has a grey hair in it. Cry

neilmarr
I remember when my beard had a black hair in it, GP. Doesn't seem all that long ago, either. How's the Skeptical Ghost Tour plan coming along? Neil

catman
GP: Don't worry about it. It'll just make you look distinguished.
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

Hypatia
I really like my gray hair. My hair is black and the gray is coming in in streaks. Depending on my mood I call them either my racing stripes or my skunk stripes. ;naughtydevil;

One gray hair GP? Awww, come a little closer and I'll take care of it (yank) for you.

There. All better. :wink:

Bob of QF
General-Pryce wrote:
I'm 25. My beard has a grey hair in it. Cry

Hey! So does my head.

But you'll never see ME yanking it out, no siree.

For it IS a hair, you see....!
Quantum Junction: Use both lanes

Reality is that which is left, after you stop believing.

catman
Right on, Bob. I wish I had more grey hairs on my head too!Wink
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

Theory_Execution
I have precisely no idea what you are all talking about, being 21.

FreakMeow
heh I'm 21 and I get grey hairs, too.

derF
If I could just get up out of this recliner and reach my cane I'd knock some respect into you young whipper snappers. Gall dern, young assed, pipsqueek minors!!!!!!
I'll drink to that. Or anything else for that matter.

Hypatia
;tongue; You'd have to catch us first!

Photon
I don't mind grey hair at all. I'm in my mid-30's and lament the thinning more than the colour. One day, I'll just buy a sports car to make up for it.

Theory_Execution
Being a ginger, worry of colour loss never occurs... one might say one is worrying about how much longer I will have to wait.

catman
It's a huge drag to have to be concerned about getting the top of one's head sunburned. Another argument for wearing a helmet while riding a motorcycle!

Jump to Forum: