View Thread

Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Tennessee HS Coaches Baptize Football Players on Playing Field
Hypatia
Some coaches at Springfield High School in Tennessee baptized two students on the school's football field in early August. It would seem these coaches either lack an understanding of the Religious Clause of the Constitution or don't care about it. Either way they need to be set straight and FFRF has asked the superintendent of the district to counsel the coaches and see to it there are no other church/state violations.

https://ffrf.org/...yQmuy4uqc4

I posted on the Facebook wall of the school and immediately was engaged by xtian supporters in "debate". Well, the typical xtian version of a debate anyway. I rolled up my sleeves and took on each of the people who replied to my post but not long after the powers that be behind the curtain deleted all the comments and blocked me from posting, though I can still see their wall. Can't say I'm surprised by the censorship.

seeker
Of course censorship only applies when THEY feel like they can't express themselves. Christian tolerance for opposing viewpoints is pretty limited.
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

Skeeve
They're being discriminated!
"The world is my country, and do good is my religion." - Thomas Paine

Jump to Forum: