View Thread

Print Thread
Hello Again
Cynic
Hey all, it's Cynic.

For those who don't know me, I'm Cynic.

For those who don't remember me, I'm Cynic.

I'm really busy these days (went back to school for biotechnology), so hopefully you won't see much of me. If you see A LOT of me, chances are I should be working on one of my projects. ;-)

catman
Greetings, Cynic! I'm not sure how to take "...hopefully you won't see much of me". That's quite an introduction!Wink:lol:
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

willie
Great to see you Cynic. I have missed your input since you the old Big A days. Hope to see more of you, but... Remember It's cool to stay in school.

You don't want to waste your time hanging around with us losers. ;tongueface;

Cynic
Thanks for the welcomes, guys!

So, what happened to Atheists.com? Did Majorbytes run out of crystal meth, or get eaten by a bear or something?

Skeeve
Welcome, Cynic. ;hello;

The owner of the domain sold it out from under Majorbytes...from what I could glean from various sources. The new owners are in Turkey and are sitting on the domain apparently.
"The world is my country, and do good is my religion." - Thomas Paine

Hypatia
Hi ya Cynic - good to see you again. Hope all is going well in school.

;hello;

Cynic
I've managed to maintain a 4.0 thus far, but I might have overreached with the two honor's projects this semester. Sad

derF
Cynic,

So glad you managed to find us. The old group from Atheists.com (or' the big A' as some fondly refer to it) having been atomized by the owners decision to sell the domain name to some folks in Turkey( who apparently just want it to die a quiet death) have slowly gravitated back together here and at one other former site and are now getting back to our old sarcastic ways.

And congrats on your 4.0 grade average.

derf
I'll drink to that. Or anything else for that matter.

neilmarr
Good to have your company again, Cynic. Stick around. Good luck at school. Neil

catman
Congrats on the 4.0, Cynic. That's great!
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

seeker
Welcomew Cynic, its good to see you again.

Sinny
Hey Cynic glad to see you here Smile

I wondered what happened to you and if you would ever find your way back with all the changes, sure glad you did. I liked your posts. Keep up the good grades in School. Studying's a bitch but you can and will do it.

Cynic
Thanks again for all the welcomes!

Hey, is it just me, or does the Site News icons at the top of the home page look like tombstones?

Hypatia
I don't see that (the tombstones) Cynic - maybe it depends on the skin you're in (using).

Congrats on the excellent, fantabulous GPA - WTG!!

Photon
Welcome back Cynic. I know I always find a tombstone with a message to be compelling.

Skeeve
Cynic wrote:
Hey, is it just me, or does the Site News icons at the top of the home page look like tombstones?

Ha, it must be a Theme thing. I'm using purple-nurple and they're newpaper frontpages on my screen.Pfft
"The world is my country, and do good is my religion." - Thomas Paine

Photon
Newspapers rising from the ground, edifices proclaiming the dearth of evidence for creationism?

Cynic
Exactly. It's the papers rising from those pedistals, surrounded by the nighttime colors...

RayvenAlandria
Hi Cynic, glad you could join us.

Jump to Forum: