View Thread

Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Skeeve
Skeeve
Hiya, guess I'll get this started. Some of you know some of my story, but I'll go over some of the highlights.

I was born into a military family and traveled quite abit when I was younger. It really is no fun losing friends every 3 years and having to make all new friends in a strange environment, but that's the life of an Army brat. After school, I myself joined the Army and did one tour of service, mostly at Ft. Bliss, TX. I moved to Oklahoma in 1989 and am currently working at a store manager for Phillips 66.

Places I've lived: GA, MD, TX, AZ, HI, OK, KY and Schwabisch Gmuend, Germany.

I've also visited Germany twice with the Army while conducting REFORGER deployment in 1982 and 1983.

My atheism grew to fruition after growing up with Catholic grandparents, dabbling in the occult and satanism in my teens, and finally realizing it was all a bunch of crap.

Oh, did I mention I was gay? Grin

Gay AND atheist living in the Bible Belt...what fun!
"The world is my country, and do good is my religion." - Thomas Paine

RayvenAlandria
Yeah, I know. It's almost as bad as being Goth and Atheist in the bible belt. Hey, at least people get out of my way in Walmart. I skeeeeeeere them sheeples and they bolt in fright!

MWAHAHAHA!

seeker
I finally made it. The site looks pretty good Skeeve. I am really excited about it and I hope we get a lot of the old atheist.com members

Skeeve
thanks seeker, RayvenAlandria and I created the forums Saturday, so a share of the compliments need to be directed at her too Wink

i'm hoping to see an influx of atheists.com members as well. *crosses fingers*
"The world is my country, and do good is my religion." - Thomas Paine

neilmarr
Thanks for the new site, Skeeve. Already looking good. Best of luck to you ... and to the rest of us. Cheers. Neil

Jump to Forum: