View Thread

Atheists Today » Taking it easy » Music Discussions
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Something different.
willie
When I get a book published and when it gets made into a blockbuster, these guys are going to do the soundtrack. Cool

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/v/YPO7YFjjjQg&hl=en&fs=1[/youtube]

*edit*
embedded link
Edited by Skeeve on 10/14/2008 08:55

Skeeve
Maybe it was the photo, but while I was listening I was thinking of Bread. Which is odd, because this isn't anything like Bread. Smile

Different is a good description. And not in a negative way.Grin
"The world is my country, and do good is my religion." - Thomas Paine

seeker
That's pretty cool. I like that kind of static melody with the very busy rhythmic background.

willie
Here's my favorite of theirs. Catman might enjoy this one, even with the sound down.

Oh fuck it! I can't embed the clip. Here's the link.
Edited by willie on 10/17/2008 05:12

catman
Yes, I enjoyed it. It made me want to go out and ride! The second section of music was better than the first. It was a chilly day for a fast ride, from all appearances.

Deal's Gap is a famous motorcycle road due to all its curves. I want to ride it someday (hopefully a warmer day).
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

willie
I didn't realise where these guys were from. They pass under the Blue Ridge Parkway at one point. I cycled the length of the Parkway in '89, then on up to Boston. This spurred me into getting all my diaries out of the loft and typing them up, they are barely legible in their current form.

My god... 20 years ago. Shock

Jump to Forum: