View Thread

Atheists Today » Power and Control » Election 2008 (US)
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Some Signs Just Nail It.
derF
Thought this photo would cause a few laughs out there amongst the constituency.

i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa98/frednorrisnielson/image001-1.jpg

Edited: Why? I haven't a clue. I was going to change something but when I got to the edit page I couldn't remember what I wanted to change. Might be time for the padded cell and straight jacket soon.
Edited by derF on 10/29/2008 23:55
I'll drink to that. Or anything else for that matter.

catman
Excellent!

Yes, the 'edit' thing is cause for concern. I'd hate to see you hauled off to the local funny farm due to your obsessive need to post an edit.Wink
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

cheshiredragon
HEY!! I was hauled of to the funny farm once and it was a TERRIBLE experience. Held in the damned hospital for 72hrs(AGAINST MY WILL) is BULLSHIT!!!
That's right, I said it...

catman
Didn't mean to land on any nerves there, CD. I was only having lighthearted banter with derF. I certainly didn't mean any harm.
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

Hypatia
If that old lady (forget now which state she lives in) that wouldn't give candy to kids whose parents support Obama would have put this sign in her front yard they could have just skipped her altogether.

Heh heh.

Jump to Forum: