View Thread

Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Obama/AntiChrist email
Skeeve
We rent space in our store to a Mr Payroll franchise. An employee shared an email she was forwarded:

Subj: Barack Obama is the antichrist!!!!!!! Read this!!!!!!!

Hey ya'll after I learned of the landslide victory of Barack Obama I got literally sick to my stomach. It is actually hapening!!!!!! The biblical prophesy is being fulfilled. Please don't discredit this this is truly a matter of life or death!!!!
Any one who is familiar with the end time prophesies know that there will be a "false prophet" who comes to deceive us and pave the way for the antichrist. It is Oprah Winfrey!!!! She has paved the way for Barack Obama to take over the world!!! The bible states the false prophet along with the antichrist will try to discredit the one true God and unite the world under a new "religion". This is exactly what Oprah is trying to do. She is holding an internet course that claims the following:
“There is no sin. . . " 9 [See note]
A “slain Christ has no meaning.”10
“The journey to the cross should be the last ‘useless journey.”11
“Do not make the pathetic error of ‘clinging to the old rugged cross.’”12
“The Name of Jesus Christ as such is but a symbol... It is a symbol that is safely used as a replacement for the many names of all the gods to which you pray.”13
“God is in everything I see.”14
“The recognition of God is the recognition of yourself.”15
“The oneness of the Creator and the creation is your wholeness, your sanity and your limitless power.”16
“The Atonement is the final lesson he [man] need learn, for it teaches him that, never having sinned, he has no need of salvation.”17

Go to the link posted and see for yourself http://www.barack...gspot.com/

Fucking whackaloons are fucking whackaloonish.
Edited by Skeeve on 11/06/2008 13:18
"The world is my country, and do good is my religion." - Thomas Paine

seeker
The real shocking thing is that guys like this picked the last president.

RayvenAlandria
Should I laugh or should I cry? That is the question.

Scary.

BartholomewRoberts
shouldn't these people be happy that the antichrist was elected president?

seeker
You would think so. Then they can have their apocalypse and meet Jesus.

Sinny
What cracks me up is knowing they don't even know their own bullshit story. Oprah the false prophet that is truly as comical as Obama being an antichrist. Since when does the entire Nation listen to Oprah and they are supposed to look forward to their doomsday, end of the world nonsense not fear it for themselves. Also no where does it say people will know who/what it is. They just get all caught up in a story they know nothing about just for the sake of being drama junkies.

catman
Many people do listen to Oprah. I think she's bright and admirable in some ways, but I don't think much of her 'book club'. I don't like the idea of someone telling her minions what to read, especially when most of it is crap. Just my opinion, of course.
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

Sinny
That I see Catman a lot of people but not the whole Nation. I doubt she could lead the nation into voting for or believing in someone just because she likes them. These nut job end times christians are saying she is the false prophet and the story says the false prophet leads people to the antichrist so they are not only nuts for believing this shit but down right stupid and wrong for claiming it to be Oprah. Sheesh if they are going to believe a story at least know the story they claim to believe. I wouldn't be surprised to find she gets a percentage of sales generated for recommending books.

Cynic
I don't see it so much as telling people what to read as encouraging people to read. For good or ill, she's got a lot of power, and it's always nice to see someone with power do something positive with it.

derF
Sinny wrote:
What cracks me up is knowing they don't even know their own bullshit story. Oprah the false prophet that is truly as comical as Obama being an antichrist. Since when does the entire Nation listen to Oprah and they are supposed to look forward to their doomsday, end of the world nonsense not fear it for themselves. Also no where does it say people will know who/what it is. They just get all caught up in a story they know nothing about just for the sake of being drama junkies.

Hence the moniker SHEEPLE.
I'll drink to that. Or anything else for that matter.

catman
I was referring to the stuff that she wants people to read, as well as telling them what to read in itself. I don't know that reading junk is such a good idea simply because it's reading.

Oprah was great on 30 Rock tonight, though. I think she's very talented.
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

derF
Actually Oprah is quite talented. I have seen her turn in a few acting performances that she should be proud of.

seeker
Watch her in The Color Purple sometime. She can be a very good actress.

derF
Haven't checked that one out, yet, Seeker. Thanks for the tip.

Cynic
I can only take Alice Walker in small doses, but it was a good movie.

neilmarr
As Seeker says, a remarkable performance in Colour Purple. If Oprah never did another thing, that job alone would justify our knowing her name. Mind you, some other superb performances were turned in for that movie. Neil

JDHURF
Skeeve wrote:
We rent space in our store to a Mr Payroll franchise. An employee shared an email she was forwarded:

Subj: Barack Obama is the antichrist!!!!!!! Read this!!!!!!!

Hey ya'll after I learned of the landslide victory of Barack Obama I got literally sick to my stomach. It is actually hapening!!!!!! The biblical prophesy is being fulfilled. Please don't discredit this this is truly a matter of life or death!!!!
Any one who is familiar with the end time prophesies know that there will be a "false prophet" who comes to deceive us and pave the way for the antichrist. It is Oprah Winfrey!!!! She has paved the way for Barack Obama to take over the world!!! The bible states the false prophet along with the antichrist will try to discredit the one true God and unite the world under a new "religion". This is exactly what Oprah is trying to do. She is holding an internet course that claims the following:
“There is no sin. . . " 9 [See note]
A “slain Christ has no meaning.”10
“The journey to the cross should be the last ‘useless journey.”11
“Do not make the pathetic error of ‘clinging to the old rugged cross.’”12
“The Name of Jesus Christ as such is but a symbol... It is a symbol that is safely used as a replacement for the many names of all the gods to which you pray.”13
“God is in everything I see.”14
“The recognition of God is the recognition of yourself.”15
“The oneness of the Creator and the creation is your wholeness, your sanity and your limitless power.”16
“The Atonement is the final lesson he [man] need learn, for it teaches him that, never having sinned, he has no need of salvation.”17

Go to the link posted and see for yourself http://www.barack...gspot.com/

Fucking whackaloons are fucking whackaloonish.

Lol - Jesus that's outrageous. What's even more outrageous is that elected officials are spouting this rabid sort of filth (albeit comparing Obama to Hitler and so on rather than actually believing he's the anti-christ):

http://www.msnbc..../27655039/

seeker wrote:

Isn't that the horrifying reality? Did you follow the campaign much? See Palin's witch-doctor and her preachers belief in Alaska being a safe-zone for his kind of Christians after the apocalypse is initiated, which they all expect sooner rather than later? That woman is, as skeeve amusingly put it, is a full blooded whackaloon, lol

*edited link
Edited by Skeeve on 11/11/2008 09:11
[img]http://www.atheists.org/images/headerLogo.png[/img] is not a valid Image.

JDHURF
Thanks for editing my link Skeeve.
[img]http://www.atheists.org/images/headerLogo.png[/img] is not a valid Image.

Doubting Thomas
The bible states the false prophet along with the antichrist will try to discredit the one true God and unite the world under a new "religion".

Chapter and verse, please? Or is this one of those things that "everybody knows" is in the bible and doesn't need to be checked out, like the antichrist being a man in his 40's from the Middle East?

I think the "uniting the world under a new false religion" belief is not really in the bible but is one of the Christian Identity beliefs. The Christian Identity movement believes that various people & groups are working together to bring about one world government & religion headed by the antichrist. I think they believe that if this happens, Jesus won't be able to return, which is silly because almost all Christians believe in a second coming.
You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me and not you.

seeker
JDHURF wrote:

seeker wrote:

Isn't that the horrifying reality? Did you follow the campaign much? See Palin's witch-doctor and her preachers belief in Alaska being a safe-zone for his kind of Christians after the apocalypse is initiated, which they all expect sooner rather than later? That woman is, as skeeve amusingly put it, is a full blooded whackaloon, lol

*edited link

Yeah, I became a campaign junkie, especially in the last six months of it. For me the most bizarre thing was watching conservative pundits try to rally around Palin even when they obviously thought she was a joke.

Jump to Forum: