View Thread

Atheists Today » Easy Reading » Funny Zone
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
Sidewalk drawings
General-Pryce
I'm fairly sure these will have been posted before, probably on the old Atheists.com and probably by me! But they are just so incredible!

http://gprime.net...kchalkguy/

Some of them defy belief and really fuck with your head

cheshiredragon
I do remember these. Good show...this guy does some amazing art. i have done the side walk art before and it blows me away with the color range of chalk he has. I have had more than 128 different shades of chalk and I still could not even get the color blend that he can do.
That's right, I said it...

Sinny
Some people just amaze me with their art. I absolutely love sidewalk chalk art. I've actually seen it live once and was absoltuely amazed. the pictures are amazing too but to have seen it live just flipped me.

derF
Yeah that' guy's art has been bouncing around the internet a lot. I have received two separate e-mails of his work and it is all different. The guy is prolific and talented. A shame that the next rain obliterates his creations.
I'll drink to that. Or anything else for that matter.

willie
Those are incredible. The second one down seems to be emanating light.

The forth one down makes the real people, standing on the chalk rocks, look like they are super-imposed.

Shock

catman
The sense of perspective (3D effect) is almost impeccable. I've seen some of them before, but they are definitely worth a second look.
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

seeker
Photographing them really helps that sense of depth by allowing you to see the work from just the right perspective. That's the one problem with this kind of art, it really only works if you see it from just the right angle.

catman
Yeah, that's true. It would be distorted at any distance but the perfect one. It would be fun to walk away from one of them until it appeared in its ideal perspective.
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

Hypatia
Truly amazing and impressive. I'd love to get to see some of his work in person, up close and personal.

Jump to Forum: