View Thread

Atheists Today » Power and Control » Election 2008 (US)
 Print Thread
Commemorative Obama Sticker FREE
Skeeve
[url]http://pol.moveon.org/shepstickers/?id=-3841691-qiWX3nx&rc=[/url]

[img]http://s3.moveon.org/images/shepsticker.gif[/img]

More than one w/ donation.
"The world is my country, and do good is my religion." - Thomas Paine

seeker
January can't get here soon enough

catman
That's a cool sticker. Seeker, I agree. I just hope that a lot of people don't have unrealistic expectations of what he will be able to do.
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

Bob of QF
seeker wrote:
January can't get here soon enough

Stars, I agree.
Quantum Junction: Use both lanes

Reality is that which is left, after you stop believing.

Cynic
My sticker is on its way.

Skeeve
Heh, I ordered mine before I made this thread. Smile

Hypatia
Cool sticker, I've ordered 4. Gotta have one for the guitar case, one for each of the cars and one to tuck away.

Hmmm, wonder what my husband's going to say when I put them on the cars... he voted for the enemy. Heh heh heh. Might end up on just one car. Oh well.

Thanks for the link Skeeve.

catman
Mine is on its way too. I hope it doesn't mean I get a lot of spam.
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

Doubting Thomas
Just be careful putting one on your car. Some nutjob McCain supporter might vandalize it.

Before the election we saw a car with numerous McCain stickers on it, someone had scratched "FUCK MCCAIN" on the passenger door, and apparently the owner of the vehicle covered up the word FUCK with another McCain sticker.
You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me and not you.

Cynic
Did someone say spam? MoveOn (who I had no affiliation with before) just wrote me to suggest that I could donate $20 in exchange for a poster version of the sticker.

Skeeve
Heh, like this?

[quote]Dear MoveOn member,

As President-elect Obama (isn't that still so fun to say?) reminded us in his speech on election night, this victory itself is not the change we seek
Edited by Skeeve on 11/10/2008 23:50

Cynic
Yep -- that's the one.

catman
I've already received one spammy message from them. No surprise there.

Nails3Jesus0
Doubting Thomas wrote:
Just be careful putting one on your car. Some nutjob McCain supporter might vandalize it.

Before the election we saw a car with numerous McCain stickers on it, someone had scratched "FUCK MCCAIN" on the passenger door, and apparently the owner of the vehicle covered up the word FUCK with another McCain sticker.

I thought about this also. I think my truck would be vanalized. Not if, just a matter of when.

JDHURF
You have to expect any organization or website to place your email on an emailing list if you give it to them. Just ignore their emails or block them.

My sticker should be here any day now, my dad alerted me to the free stickers a few days ago. I'm going to laminate mine, lol
[img]http://www.atheists.org/images/headerLogo.png[/img]

Jump to Forum: