View Thread

Atheists Today » Easy Reading » The Lounge
Who is here? 1 guest(s)
 Print Thread
What forum skin do you use?
TheMrs
Which one are you currently using?

I was playing around with this feature today and decided on - VoidRes

It's a darker theme and easier on my eyes.

Are you guys using the default theme or something else?

seeker
I'm using void res too. I liked the Aztec theme but I noticed it doesn't have a way to let you know what threads have new responses

RayvenAlandria
I haven't looked at them yet. I will probably mess around with the settings later today if i have time.

Skeeve
I think I have to copy a file to each Theme folder to get all functions to work with all Themes. I'll work on that after work today and try again later tonight seeker.
"The world is my country, and do good is my religion." - Thomas Paine

Skeeve
Also...if the members reach a consensus, we can change the default Theme.
The majority picks the Theme, and the minority can change their settings Wink

seeker
Sweet

RayvenAlandria
I vote for the Winnie the Pooh theme. Grin

Just kidding. I'm going to try out a couple and see what happens.

neilmarr
C'mon smarty pantses ... tell me simply how you change presentation. I currently feel like I'm trying to read the small print on a hire car contract. Neil

RayvenAlandria
LOL, sorry Neil. I haven't tried changing the theme yet, I was busy uploading some photos. I'll check in out in a bit. I'm hoping a new theme will make the text easier to read, it is kind of small.

catman
I'm using the Aztec theme right now, since it's easier on the eyes. I may change it again as more of them are activated.
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

Skeeve
They are all available, just some of our modifications, i.e. Site Stats etc, won't function with some Themes as yet.

catman
It didn't seem like some of them did anything to the appearance yet yesterday. But perhaps I didn't notice fine differences (or coarse ones). By the way, where is the bar and how do I get a drink?Wink
"If I owned both Hell and Texas, I'd live in Hell and rent out Texas." - General Sheridan

seeker
The themes only kick in after you get out of Edit Profile, You actually have to leave that area to see them.

Neil, I posted a sticky in the Technical Issues section addressing how toi change themes etc. Its all under the Edit Profile function and its pretty easy. You won't even miss your wife.Wink

schmoo
He's missed with every shot so far...

Kallistie
Ouch!

I like and am using Valencia. Very clean, very simple.

FreakMeow
I looked though all of the themes and I like the using the VoidRes.

RayvenAlandria
Hi FreakMeow! I'm glad you logged in. I am using VoidRes right now too. I'm going to try out a bunch and see which one I like the best.

I found a sorta Goth looking one and sent the rarfile to Skeeve. If it works properly, maybe he'll add it and you can check it out.

seeker
I just switched to the theme called Eight. It is hands doiwn my favorite so far

Skeeve
PURPLE-NURPLE!!!!!!!

neilmarr
Thanks for the advice, chaps, and for Seeker's sticky thread of instructions. Now ... if only I could read the darned thing ...

Hoots. Neil

Jump to Forum: